Reactions: ponyguy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
mega link works but the file doesnt execute
just downloaded it myself, clicked on it, installed it nps at all, i suggest try again or it might be something on your end as it worked for me

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
4K hmm not sure there don't have a 4k monitor and havn't read it has anywhere. Hmmm only max 10 hrs long - min 2 its a short 1 :(

vlad1sme

Jul 16, 2017
Worked fine in google translate (just plug the link into google and hit 'translate' next to the page link). The Events are in order so it was easy to figure out which two events I was missing and run through the steps.

After getting all of the events done you have to play through a full day and you will get a pregnancy scene. After that you will still be missing 6 CG scenes, to unlock the final scenes you have to go into the 'SCENE' menu and click on the very final scene. You will get two options during the scene, select each to get the final 6 CG scenes.

I've enclosed a save file with 100% unlocked for everyone who is lazy. Just put the file in the 'Nympho Sensei Ryoko\Save' folder then just open the game and you are good to go.
thank you so much. it saves me a lot of trouble to get all the CG

yishuass

Jul 15, 2017
when installing it, it ask for disc 2 and dom't know how to finish after that point
i also try to change te setup from exe to rar and extrac but didn't work.

a little help here, please?

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
when installing it, it ask for disc 2 and dom't know how to finish after that point

Don't Know what u mean as there is no Installing click exe play.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016

I think you have a version not downloaded here. I would recommend re-downloading the game here and using this one.

Usually when a downloaded game or program asks you to insert a disc it is often referring to 'mounting' a digital disc. 'Daemon Tools' is a free program that can do the job, it creates a digital disc drive where you can run and use digital discs. 'Mount' the game disc (with the program I mentioned or a similar one), double click on it in your drive menu to start autorun (usually), and during an install if it asks for a 'disc 2' you have to unmount disc 1 and then mount disc 2, then click 'OK' on the prompt.

But none of that should apply to this game, and it is not a process that I have personally encountered on this site, so you shouldn't need to know how to do that here.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Is there some bug or is it WAI, the days were randomly generated untill one, after what I've started to get the same day every time I start. And I still miss many scenes/events.

P.S. Any other games like this one? Intend where the content is uncensored, "randomly" generated every run and runs are not to long. With plenty of content. (one of my top h games so far)

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Fixed OP
Added VNDB info
added 100% unlocked save to OP
Mirrors added

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder, after how many days the game ends...and as I read, there are 8 endings at all...what can I expect from them?

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
There is one scene, where I can't see any pictures. The screen is except for the text box pitch black...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes