Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Nympho Tamer v0.44 with Dodzh's gallery unlocker.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

youpla

May 9, 2017
Is the bimbofication reversible and/or avoidable in the future? Up until now I was hoping it is avoidable.
The only thing that bimbofication does for me is making pretty girls ugly :(

"Please, please, I don't like this, I don't like that. Make everything optional please, I want your game to be to my likings."

Just leave and play another game, that's better for you and everyone here.(n)

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Katie needs some slutty piercings and tattoos in the future.
Nipple and clit piercings... ❤ Also, a "tramp stamp", but more than that... I dunno.
In any case, I trust dev's judgement; he should stick to his vision and not cater to any wish and/or fantasy form us! :) The dev of a VN and/or game is like the director of a movie, or a chef on a restaurant: too much "cooks" will spoil the dish!

Last edited:

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
There is an interesting recurrent criticism of this VN since the beginning: the idea that the MC is to "effeminate" and, because of that, he could never be a master to these women.
I understand where this is coming from, but (and although I don't know if this is actually what the dev thinks...) I feel this really serves the story perfectly: the idea that you don't have to look like/be like an "alpha male" (whatever that is!) to be dominant; that to be dominant, you don't have to be *physically* imposing (very tall, buff, etc.).
In the end, this serves the story even better, because it implies (although this is still fiction/fantasy) that *anyone* could be the MC.
Just my 2 cents...

Reactions: Maviarab

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Will it be possible to skip any scenes with Annie and any other guys? I wanted to see more of her but not like this.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

youpla

May 9, 2017
Will it be possible to skip any scenes with Annie and any other guys? I wanted to see more of her but not like this.

Seriously, guys like you are a plague on this site. How many people will complain about this or that and say "Please, make it optional" ???
You don't like a fetish, then you don't play the game. This is as simple as that. Or you can, another solution, press the Ctrl panel to manually skip through the event.

Don't you think that devs have some other work to do instead of making everything optional for "Those who don't like NTR", and "Those who don't like sapphic relationships", and "Those who don't like this or that ??

F**k this generation who wants to model everything to their tastes... Bottomless Pit : Just don't listen to these people, please. Just make the game as you want, that's all.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Seriously, guys like you are a plague on this site. How many people will complain about this or that and say "Please, make it optional" ???
You don't like a fetish, then you don't play the game. This is as simple as that. Or you can, another solution, press the Ctrl panel to manually skip through the event.

Don't you think that devs have some other work to do instead of making everything optional for "Those who don't like NTR", and "Those who don't like sapphic relationships", and "Those who don't like this or that ??

F**k this generation who wants to model everything to their tastes... Bottomless Pit : Just don't listen to these people, please. Just make the game as you want, that's all.
I know there are some fanatics here but if you don't like seeing people ask the dev questions about content learn to use the fucking ignore user feature.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes