Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Really love what you did with the mother. Just going around dealing with other stuff and "by the way" fucking her. Very few games actually utilize the "free use" correctly.

Reactions: Bottomless Pit

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
At my get-together party, everything went as expected... :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
I think that's the entire point lol.
Well, it may be the entire point, but you gotta understand the people who complain about this vn being too fast-paced (I have to point out here, I am not one of them, I love short story). You gotta understand the underlying problem, which is that the market for short story is very small right now. And when it comes to romance (And yes, underneath it all this is a romance vn), the situation gets even worse. I mean, look at dozens of other successful vns in the same genre (Off the top of my head, Harem Hotel, Lucky Paradox, A House in the Rift, Cozy Café, Mist etc.), they are all pretty well-written (if only a bit amateurish at times, but that's beside the point), and they are long. Like, War and Peace long. And don't get me wrong, it has its benefits, the authors have all the time and space they need to develop their characters, build relationships, fine-tune the plot and so on. And it also gives the reader enough time to get a good feel for what the characters are like. And when a laconic gem like this game gets posted, very few people can actually appreciate it. I mean, look at Talked Themselves Into It, or any of Pink Tea's games (although these have an element of adventure to them, which kind of helps them out), they don't get nearly as much love as they deserve. That is the reason why people like Sapkowsky moved away from short story. And that is the reason why names like Zora Hurston and Raymond Carver are in the long forgotten past, even though they were some of the most influential writers in history.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well, it may be the entire point, but you gotta understand the people who complain about this vn being too fast-paced (I have to point out here, I am not one of them, I love short story). You gotta understand the underlying problem, which is that the market for short story is very small right now. And when it comes to romance (And yes, underneath it all this is a romance vn), the situation gets even worse. I mean, look at dozens of other successful vns in the same genre (Off the top of my head, Harem Hotel, Lucky Paradox, A House in the Rift, Cozy Café, Mist etc.), they are all pretty well-written (if only a bit amateurish at times, but that's beside the point), and they are long. Like, War and Peace long. And don't get me wrong, it has its benefits, the authors have all the time and space they need to develop their characters, build relationships, fine-tune the plot and so on. And it also gives the reader enough time to get a good feel for what the characters are like. And when a laconic gem like this game gets posted, very few people can actually appreciate it. I mean, look at Talked Themselves Into It, or any of Pink Tea's games (although these have an element of adventure to them, which kind of helps them out), they don't get nearly as much love as they deserve. That is the reason why people like Sapkowsky moved away from short story. And that is the reason why names like Zora Hurston and Raymond Carver are in the long forgotten past, even though they were some of the most influential writers in history.
Alriiiggghhht...

1. Paragraphs. They are important. I suggest you learn how to use them.
2. Three of the games you list are sandbox grinders...grinders for a reason...to make up for a lack of actual content.
3. Cosy Cafe is not a long VN (yet)
4. Following on from 3, who is to say this won't be?
5. You say people can't appreciate this...well I think you'll find plenty of folk do appreciate this VN's pace, because it's refreshing, very refreshing.
6. I don't gotta understand anything. My comment stands. The point of this is to be a little silly and over the top.
7. Romance? *shakes head*
8. No one cares about real life literary authors. You're seriously comparing AVN's to them?
9. Ugghh...I forgot...can't be assed anymore.

Reactions: faytex6
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes