• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Kinda don't want to go down _that_ route, it will mean that every scene with her in it has to have 2 sets of renders and will take the dev much longer to create.

Given that we have two girls who have been chopped up, I'm hoping the dev leaves this one natural-- we don't need the balloon tits on every girl to secure interest from that fetish group.

Personally I'm here for the lezcest angle, the bimbofication and cosmetic surgery isn't my thing but I'd be happier if it is kept within some limits. But I'd still rather see her cut up than have an alt (which is basically a route) that slows down development.
Bimbofication can be fine, just that most of the uses of it out there overdo it WAY too much.

They become these horrid monsters, like putting sliders all the way on one side when creating a character in oblivion.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Bimbofication can be fine, just that most of the uses of it out there overdo it WAY too much.

They become these horrid monsters, like putting sliders all the way on one side when creating a character in oblivion.
f22458c6b983f4cec00ed9b661b8cee4.jpg

Sadly most end up like this. Bimbo's need to know when to say enough. Support your local Bimbo don't let her end up like this!;)

Reactions: buff

buff

May 29, 2017
Anyone got an up to date mac version?
I ended up downloading the latest RenPy SDK ( ) and just playing it from within the app. Works fine that way, and it opens up a lot of games where the developer was too lazy to build and upload the Mac version.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes