• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Game only Crash when try to start.

View attachment 2924333
Could you send me your Player.log from "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town" ?
Both "Player.log" and "Player-prev" please :)
Thank you

Gonna be interesting to see what this becomes, but i really hate that buildings come with bushes and plants. Making a nice city is much more difficult since i cant remove the ones that comes with the buildings. I would just the normal nature and the ones i place myself, but none with the houses.
You got a point. Maybe not for the 0.2 but we planned on reworking the building anyways so we're gonna think about how to make everything look nice :)
Thank for your comment

killer2005de

Apr 27, 2017
Could you send me your Player.log from "C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town" ?
Both "Player.log" and "Player-prev" please :)
Thank you

You got a point. Maybe not for the 0.2 but we planned on reworking the building anyways so we're gonna think about how to make everything look nice :)
Thank for your comment
Send Logs via PN :)

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
The games good i think for 0.1 with more updates it could be amazing but there is absolutely zero reason for it to devour my cpu and gpu like it did idk if its only on nvidia and intel but it maxed resources out and when i limited it to 60 fps it kept running at 250 aswell

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
very good alpha. Aesthetics are nice and the 3d town building is actually really well made. Looking forward to future content. Things I would think about for future H content: slight changes in facial expressions. It doesn't have to be some dramatic, super lively animation in the face, but even simple stuff like blinking and slight mouth movements can add a lot to the animations. If those do exist I guess I just didn't notice them which is my bad. Climax scenes are also neat but that's a lot of work so it's understandable that they may not be added. Having their clothes also be able to be seen in scenes is also something that would enhance them quit a bit, but is also a lot of work so understandable.

I would comment on the actual game mechanics but it seems like you have so much planned that I can't say much about it until it's more flushed out. Only thing I can say is add a way to change game speed. x2, x3, x4, maybe even a 0.5x speed. If there is one then I guess I couldn't find it. I tried clicking around and didn't seem to find a way to change speed.

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
The games good i think for 0.1 with more updates it could be amazing but there is absolutely zero reason for it to devour my cpu and gpu like it did idk if its only on nvidia and intel but it maxed resources out and when i limited it to 60 fps it kept running at 250 aswell
I'm gonna check the framerate right now, so that it work on the next build. Thanks :)

how do i start the game i buy girls then nothing happens how do i move them
You need to open the staff list with the small button next to the people stat and then drag a girl inside a pink building.
If this is not clear enought, please have a look at the video in the folder "Tutorial" within the game file.
But don't worry, next version will have a tutorial :)

very good alpha. Aesthetics are nice and the 3d town building is actually really well made. Looking forward to future content. Things I would think about for future H content: slight changes in facial expressions. It doesn't have to be some dramatic, super lively animation in the face, but even simple stuff like blinking and slight mouth movements can add a lot to the animations. If those do exist I guess I just didn't notice them which is my bad. Climax scenes are also neat but that's a lot of work so it's understandable that they may not be added. Having their clothes also be able to be seen in scenes is also something that would enhance them quit a bit, but is also a lot of work so understandable.

I would comment on the actual game mechanics but it seems like you have so much planned that I can't say much about it until it's more flushed out. Only thing I can say is add a way to change game speed. x2, x3, x4, maybe even a 0.5x speed. If there is one then I guess I couldn't find it. I tried clicking around and didn't seem to find a way to change speed.
Yeah, it's true that more facial expression would be good. There's a slight mouth movements trough, on most scene, I couldn't do more of it because it doesn't look great if the mouth move too much. Smiling lips would be great too :ROFLMAO:
For the blinking part, I did it for the resting pose and god damnit it was so hard and long to do ! I trough it wasn't that much important in scene, but it's right that it would add live to it. I tried to make the eyes bigger or smaller on penetration trought, but it might be too small to see it.
Having their clothes on some scene would be goo, yeah. It's already planned to add them to some scene. But we're only two with a lot to do so we're gonna add it little by little.
I do have a lot planned, we are always open to idea trough !
The ability to change speed would be great, how come I didn't even think of it ?

My only question is why the fuck do the other difficulties appear to be locked to Patreon? I know devs need support but to me at least that just screams greed.
I get your point, but to my defense, we didn't wanted to lock the player to being a Patreon. You can still play the full game if you want, with just the limitation to have it a little more hard. No paywall is planned.

Lurk

Aug 14, 2017
First thing I did after not finding any button for moving girls to brothel was trying to drag and drop them. It didn't work so I was completely stumped on what to do next. After reading here that's how it's supposed to work I tested it again and I noticed that you'll need to hold mouse button like 1 second before it sticks.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
First thing I did after not finding any button for moving girls to brothel was trying to drag and drop them. It didn't work so I was completely stumped on what to do next. After reading here that's how it's supposed to work I tested it again and I noticed that you'll need to hold mouse button like 1 second before it sticks.
Yeah, that was a bad idea of me. It's already resolved for the next version :)
Sorry for the inconvenience, hope you liked the game anyway :)

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
At start I was frustrated as finding out how to play the game is hidden by Video tutorials inside folder.
After playing for a while it seems like decent base for a game.
Edit: Just noticed when I loaded back to the game some of my buildings lost their levels so now they are back to lvl 1

Last edited:

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I have the issue otherway around. It keeps locking itself to 60fps and when I move FPS slider up it autolocks VSync which you can't disable as it enables itself after closing settings window xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I have the issue otherway around. It keeps locking itself to 60fps and when I move FPS slider up it autolocks VSync which you can't disable as it enables itself after closing settings window xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We resolved this issue for the next release, both for you and Ch4irm4n.

About the save problem, someone reported it to me yesterday, I'm working on it so it should be resolved for the next update.
By the way, it concern only the upgraded building. If you build it already at lv 3 it will stay at level 3.

Thank for the comment, we are happy that you liked it :)
And about the video tutorial, we are working on a tutorial for the next version, so it would be a lot more easier to understand hopefully !

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Content-wise it's a good start. The controls are fine, graphics are decent, and the concept is good.
You really need a quick in-game tutorial though. I had to restart a few times because I didn't realize the portal was the only way to recruit people. Tool-tips on what the stats do, and what buildings prefer which stats would be pretty nice too.

Being able to get dupes on special characters is kind of lame. At least with the pokemon it's fine because you can palette swap them, but you get literal clones of the others. Once more get added they should probably be unique IMO.

For a .1 alpha there's an awful lot of paywall on features though. I can understand locking cheats or purely cosmetic stuff like more outfits, but difficulty? And locking people to Hard of all things? Sure the game has 0 difficulty right now because stamina and tiredness don't appear to be implemented yet, but that's not the kind of thing you paywall.

Reactions: Bassrodimo

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Hello and thank you for your comment!

Yes, we are aware that the in-game tutorial is an absolute necessity; it's at the top of our list of essential things for the next version :)

Do you think we shouldn't be able to get duplicates of special characters?
Yes, that would make sense. We are currently conducting a survey on Discord to find out what players prefer (
- random special character
- random ordinary character
-random ordinary character, but if we release it, we can summon it again).

As for the paywall difficulty, I think I'll rename it. Everyone focuses too much on the term "Hard" when in fact, it's not meant to be the most challenging possible, not even really hard. But adding a true "hard" difficulty would make sense, I suppose :unsure: and maybe even a "nightmare" mode, that would be fun. Anyway, I'll just add it to the "idea.txt" for now :LOL: Perhaps add a description of the effects of the game's difficulty as well.

We put a paywall on the difficulty because we wanted players to be able to play the full game freely if they want, regardless of the version, because there's nothing more annoying to me than not having access to all the scenes due to a paywall.

Last edited:

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
the game has potential, though most of the buildings dont do anything. and it needs a better way to deal with the girls panel. Once you summon 10+ girls it gets messy and confusing.

And a faster time speed option is nice

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes