2.80 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 1, 2018
Well, since you are taking notes on what could be added, I thought I give out some ideas again.

Lagomorphs. Aka bunny girls. Especially Lopunny. Gotta have Lopunny in it. Faries. We could have Tinker belle in the game. Demons. Nuzuko could also be in the game.

As for outfits, I hope to see the generic bunny girl outfit. Kimonos, and princess dresses. We could have the likes of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, or even Snow white.

jdaniels

Oct 8, 2018
Would be nice to see inflation from these girls getting constantly filled.
If we can play with body proportions, perhaps let us run with larger penis sizes? Different penises? Alot of ways and places this could go.

DE10HRO

Aug 30, 2020
Yeah guys, I have a little problem. Can someone help me, how can I place the houses?That they stay standing.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah guys, I have a little problem. Can someone help me, how can I place the houses?That they stay standing.
What do you mean they stay standing ?
Do you have enough gold to place them ? Is the house green, red or orange when you haven't click yet ?
If it's red it mean the terrain isn't flat. If it's orange you lack money to build it. If it's green, a mouse click should place the building.

Would be nice to see inflation from these girls getting constantly filled.
If we can play with body proportions, perhaps let us run with larger penis sizes? Different penises? Alot of ways and places this could go.
The idea of different penises where actually proposed before, and our answer stay the same : We definitely want to make it happen ! It will just take a little time, as we want to add new scene before that.
Though, I want to keep the UI clean and not over specialized so that you can enjoy the animations without passing 50 minutes on the sex parameter. So too many option is not an option for us :cool: (Just wanted to place it, neverminde me)
(Joke aside, we are thinking of adding more option to scene, like pregnancy or stuff like this.)

Reactions: jdaniels

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP to v0.3 Beta

From testing, the patch doesn't seem to be working with this version.

Last edited:

icecream07

Dec 28, 2023
why game is not working, it's only get into home Screen after that i can't Select map? someone please help me

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Body shapes, huh? Does that mean we could alter their body sizes now?
Yes, it affect the sex scenes too.

why game is not working, it's only get into home Screen after that i can't Select map? someone please help me
Are you on mac, linux or windows ? The menu open but the button doesn't work ?
if you're on windows, the player.log (tat could help resolve the problem) is located here, just change %UserName% :
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
on Mac
~/Library/Logs/Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
on Linux
~/.config/unity3d/Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town

icecream07

Dec 28, 2023
Yes, it affect the sex scenes too.

Are you on mac, linux or windows ? The menu open but the button doesn't work ?
if you're on windows, the player.log (tat could help resolve the problem) is located here, just change %UserName% :
C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\LocalLow\Unifox Game Studio\Nymphomania Fantasy Town
on Mac
on Linux
no it was not working i was stuck here i can't select any map and in the menu tutorial is also not opening
1720072671420.png

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
no it was not working i was stuck here i can't select any map and in the menu tutorial is also not opening
View attachment 3796630
Yeah, could you go to the folder I mentionned before and share with me the player.log ?

on Mac
on Linux

icecream07

Dec 28, 2023
Yeah, could you go to the folder I mentionned before and share with me the player.log ?

on Mac
on Linux
1720075077773.png idk it's generate new log of player

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Yeah that's those two. Could you either send them to me by PM or upload them here ?

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
is it safe?
Those are text that show the log of the game, including error, it doesn't contains anything about you (Well, it does countain some basic info as your session name and the processor / graphic card but nothing like your IP, adress, real name or others things. You can open it with notepad if you want to check it out yourself)
Still you can give it to me by DM, or by discord if you're not okay with sharing it here

Reactions: icecream07

icecream07

Dec 28, 2023
Those are text that show the log of the game, including error, it doesn't contains anything about you (Well, it does countain some basic info as your session name and the processor / graphic card but nothing like your IP, adress, real name or others things. You can open it with notepad if you want to check it out yourself)
Still you can give it to me by DM, or by discord if you're not okay with sharing it here
ok i will dm you which two file player and Player-prev right

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NymphomaniaFantasyTown-0.3Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes