2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
It keep saying the Mac link is damaged or broken when I try to export the file…
UnifoxStudio
The extraction fail, or the game fail to launch ? I tryed dowloading it and extract it, it worked ... Which link have you used ?
In case of extract fail, I'll provide a google drive link :

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Tried the most recent beta after not playing for several versions. I get it's still early beta, but right it just feels like an idle game where nothing you do really matters. You still can't actually lose or fail in any way, so you sit there on 4x waiting to unlock the expensive unique girls and gallery building. The mechanic where girls can refuse work is simply awful. I assign them, they refuse, I immediately force them back to work anyway because there's no other way to progress the game. If it wasn't for the cheat unlocker here to turn it off, I've have just deleted the game at point.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
is it safe wants permission to run on my pc mega download malwarebytes comes back clean
Hi, what do you mean by "wants permission" ? It shoudln't ask for permission...
However, on windows, you can get a screen saying something like this :
103480109-4c96f600-4da0-11eb-976e-744e96e78302.png
It haven't hapenned to me since a long time ago but that can be the case...

Could you tell us more in detail what problem you're running into ? Thanks :D

littlewing106

Mar 26, 2024
Sorry yes that picture you just posted is what I meant a lot of the games on this site ask for that I wasn't sure if it was safe to give access

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Sorry yes that picture you just posted is what I meant a lot of the games on this site ask for that I wasn't sure if it was safe to give access
Yeah it happen sometimes because it's not registered application.
In my case it's safe, however passing a malwarebyte scan is a good idea :)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes