Unity Nymphomania: Idle Brothel [v1.7] [Unifox Game Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anul

May 24, 2017
"Nymphomania: Iddle Brothel is a simple and addictive clicker.
Click and collect new scenes, accumulate prestige points and new characters will want to join your harem. "
A harem brothel game... would that not be considered the terrible three letters that launch endless debates?
I suggest changeing the harem to roster in the description. ;)

Reactions: UnifoxStudio

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
"Nymphomania: Iddle Brothel is a simple and addictive clicker.
Click and collect new scenes, accumulate prestige points and new characters will want to join your harem. "
A harem brothel game... would that not be considered the terrible three letters that launch endless debates?
I suggest changeing the harem to roster in the description. ;)
Nice catch, reworked a little the sentence ;) Thanks
Edit : How, I haven't seen the "roster" suggestion. Thanks a lot !

Abyssimus

Dec 4, 2017
Bought the futanari option for a girl, changed girls, and then lost the futanari option for the first girl. WTF.

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
I guess it's going to be on patreon soon for Villager and builder and I am sorry for asking you questions
Hum, no problem ?
Feel free to ask me what you wanna know... I can't answer about when does someone will leak the version here though, the patreon update was made days ago (on september 26th if that was the question)
But I only share our public version here, it's a pirate site so we doesn't have a say if someone share our patreon build, but it doesn't happened yet.

Like when I tried to download it showed 1.6
When you redownloaded it ? It's weird, I've updated the link and tested them out, it was the 1.7...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote