4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
Depend what you mean by "feel"

- Art style (thicc, ahegao) ?
- Nympho female protagonist ?
- Gameplay (rpgm without grinding, goind arround doing what you want looking for events + clothing system) ?

In any case I recommend the other Technobrake games (and the extra content of Nymphomania Paradox if you didn't already tried them, 5 in total, links in the minigame spoiler under download links), which will definitely have the same "feel".

- Leviathan
- Reign of Succubus
- Bible Violet

Also you can give a try to "Acerola" games like :
- President Yukino
- Imouto Misaki
- Treasure Hunter Claire
- Leanna's Slice of Life
- Phantom Thief Celianna

And probably much more, completed or in development, japanese or patreon funded. There are thousand upon thousands of games available on F95, I'm sure some fill fit these criteria.
Anthesis!!
https://f95zone.to/threads/anthesis-shimobashira-workshop.20452/

JeffYJQ

Sep 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but may I have detailed instructions on how to change the language to english? I have tried copying and pasting the en-US.pak into the www file, I have tried putting the 'translated files only' in www file, the (introduction and main screen) is still japanese :v Am I supposed to replace the js and data files?

Edit: Nevermind I got it to work, just replace the data and js files in the www files with the data and js files from the translations. There is a part of the main menu which is still japanese, but I assume thats the 'close game' button so it was left out :v

Keith Goff

May 20, 2019
Anyone have the official DLsite version? I have this chronic medical condition called official-version-over-fan-translation disease.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
any TechnoBrake patreon here? Do you know if there are any games very similar to this one that he is working on?

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
it doesn't translate to English. why not? i'm downloaded and extract to Nymphomania Paradox already. it doesn't work

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes