• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Nymphomania Paradox [v1.10c] [TechnoBrake]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    Pros:
    1. Simple gameplay
    2. Average-Fine CGs
    3. A good variations of choices and branches to endings

Cons:
    1. It's not voiced
    2. Number of in-game clothing variation is still a bit too few compared to some others

Honest Opinion:
    Other than some OneOne1 games, this is the first game that I attempted to complete almost all endings possible. High replayability due to the variety of endings and easily accessible shortcut system. This game also covers quite a number of fetishes in each path, so no matter what choices you make, you are going to get what you want.

The only 1-Star I am withholding is the lack of voice-acting. What can make it even better? Animations too.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

OneWayMissile

This game is one of the best H-Games on this site(If not the best). You can do pretty much everything you want, you have freedom to do a lot of sex. The art style is wonderful also so you never get bored of looking at the characthers
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ZoroHHU

Best H-game ever made , no joke , the Freedom of choice in this game make us doing whatever we want . + nice graphism + lot of fetishes + nice heroine + there' is no fight !
    I personally think that this is the best h-game I've played so far in my entire life .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Croiza

A game where H scene hunting is the full game! Not overburdened by any combat or anything like that. Just straight up go out to find all the scenes and events you want in whatever clothes you want. Even some "character customization" with the salon that can make the protagonist into a kogal.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +seems well designed as game?

CONs:
    -ugly style

Comments:
    No idea why bothered at all. Basically utter slut with galgofication stereotype. with ugly character design.

5/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

punx

I totally loved this game, couldnt stop playing and was very disappointed after I ran out of content (which it had quite a lot of)
    Especially liked the string bikini where she flaunts her hairy armpits and pussy

Need more like this!!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

m4now4r

one of the best that i played.
    Good art, many routes, slut, normal, pervert or be the simple girlfriend.
    you are not obliged to be a slut how in acerola games (netorare imouto misaki (good game) or rep yukino, good too).
    differents looks, change clothes, good resolution.
    if you know other games like this mp please (many cloths), i played netorare imouto misaki and jk crissis, amour amour also had different romance options but extrem netorare.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

desmosome

This is an all around great game with good translation. Some of the scenes are very hot. There are a couple scenes involving a school ID :D. The NTR in this game is an afterthought so if thats the reason you want to play, maybe look elsewhere. I cant give 5* on this though because the endings are a big let down. They are too short and not very satisfying.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

BEST CORRUPTION GAME THAT EVER EXISTS!!!

What I mean is pure corruption. If you're here for NTR, you won't be satisfied. Here for exhibitionism, you won't be satisfied.

But if you came to see a sexually curious schoolgirl suddenly become corrupted and face six different endings with both a virgin path and multiple slut paths - come right here. I came 6 times playing this game and I don't even have a 100% save! :D
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Arcana Nornet

A game in which you really have to organize to complete each ending. The actions taken have an impact in the sense that it is almost impossible to complete the game with all the scenes in a single game with multiple saves, but you have to restart and follow a completely different slope, knowing each story in detail.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Corrupt King

I had great fun playing this, and highly recommend it to anyone interested in corruption/moral degeneration fetish. The gameplay is easy, and doesn't slow down the story progress like in most other RPG Maker productions. Great sprites, awesome clothes to choose from, and a decent amount of endings. Overall an excellent game!