May 3, 2017
So the eng version here has some pretty game breaking things so I was not able to really go that into it. It appears that you will be able to get the uncle to NTR the protag as he asks the priestess to call him daddy when the protag is not there probably not fully done yet.

I'm relatively happy that the alchemists appears to have a route for her as I like her design.

JirayaSama

Jan 25, 2020
i have found the test dongeon it is in the bedroom in the inn talk to the book shelf and select the first blank option

Shadow462

Sep 4, 2018
There is the same problem with the alchemy shop woman. If you go solo without Kohaku and talk to her for footjob, you go with her in a forest to pick red flower bervor the act, but as you click the flowers you get an error messag just like if you kill the rats.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know why op update with an old version which I already shared one week ago ( this post).....
But it doesn't matter. This is the new English version Alpha ver0.1a (released yesterday) enjoy it~
I hope you like it and like me too ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 5, 2020
I don't know why op update with an old version which I already shared one week ago ( this post).....
But it doesn't matter. This is the new English version Alpha ver0.1a (released yesterday) enjoy it~
You, Sir, have my gratitude. If your next employer needs a recommendation, I will be happy to give it to you.

Don't forget to subscribe, click that like button, comment, upvote and retweet me.

Reactions: xt2021

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
is anyone get some empty space on english translation?
+1

But the English Translation is bugged too. Many Empty Fields and some gamecrashing Errors oO
The verison on op is an old verison, english translation is not complete. you can see my post here
The new verison I shared has complete english translation.

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
If you cant read Japanese you might as well not bother a this point, it's a complete mess, options without text etc Give it a year or two then it might be playable.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I hope you like it and like me too ;)
workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man does this fix the blank dialogue choices?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes