nedox15963

May 11, 2022
does anyone exp lag playing the new 0.53 mv version , or is it just me ( the menu and movements are not laggy but the transmissions of the CG and pictures are rly laggy for me )
??? ty

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Ok, since version 50a I have the same problem, I want to level Yarizo to lvl 2 so I have to spent a night in the inn outside the main city, yet in every version when I'm doing so the scene where MC and Priestess having sex plays and Yarizo is in the other room and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Ok, since version 50a I have the same problem, I want to level Yarizo to lvl 2 so I have to spent a night in the inn outside the main city, yet in every version when I'm doing so the scene where MC and Priestess having sex plays and Yarizo is in the other room and nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
I've never encountered such a problem. Maybe it's some sort of a bug. Maybe you're playing one of those unstable, outdated porting MV builds. Maybe it's like you said and maybe you're doing something wrong. I don't know.
First things first however, you could at least share what version of the game you currently play when encountering this problem. Otherwise, I'm assuming that you play the latest build available here (NymPri 0.53).

Anyways, here's a little more detailed walkthrough with pictures for dummies on how to increase Yarizo realationship level. Hope it helps and stops flooding the thread with the same thing over and over again.

When you first recruit Yarizo at the guild, your relationship with him goes automaticly from lvl 0 to lvl 1. There's nothing more to it and it's pretty much self explanatory. It's just a way to start netorare & netorase events with Yarizo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When you max Yarizo relationship poionts/ addiction points for the first time, it's best to sleep in your room at the protagonist's uncle inn in order to increase the Yarizo relationship level from lvl 1 to lvl 2. When the conditions are met, there should play the Priestess "nightmare" cutscene.
Actually, when you exit through the capital gates and choose Yarizo as a follower, the game will display a prompt stating that you are ready to improve Yarizo relationship level to lvl 2.

Only after that and after getting max relationship points/ addiction points AGAIN, you have to take Yarizo as a follower and sleep through the night at the inn outside of the capital city. It's important to sleep at NIGHT this time, otherwise nothing actually is going to happen.
In fact, when you exit through the capital gates and choose Yarizo as a follower, the game will display a prompt stating that you are ready to improve Yarizo relationship level to lvl 3.
If everything is in right order, then you should be able to see another unique cutscene.

That's pretty much it.

Very important edit: After participating in a pretty heated exchange of posts HERE and looking a little deeper into the matter, it turns out that Yarizo Relationship Level can ONLY increase when the Netorare option is turned [ON].

Last edited:

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
what version of the game you currently play
Actually I played most version since 50a (new save in 50a, 51a and MV build 5) and had same problem in every one (on 50a had some error in Japanese during that event)
When the conditions are met, there should play the Priestess "nightmare" cutscene.
Interesting, I'm honestly not really sure if I had that one and I can't trigger it right now in any of 3 version I currently have, but indeed I have a info about sleeping int he royal capital inn, will have to experiment a little, guess new save again...
[edit] I went back to early save when I just started Yarizo thing and the nightmare just don't trigger no matter what... hm..

Actually, when you exit through the capital gates and choose Yarizo as a follower, the game will display a prompt stating that you are ready to improve Yarizo relationship level to lvl 2.
Yea I always getting that, going to the inn and then there is sex scene when Yarizo just standing in the next room.

Guess I'm doing something wrong since I have same problem in 3 totally different version, will have to try things out, thx for guide!

[edit] wait, looking at your screens, is it pure NTR event and not netorase one? That would explain a lot and it's the only reason I can think of right now...

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
Actually I played most version since 50a (new save in 50a, 51a and MV build 5) and had same problem in every one (on 50a had some error in Japanese during that event)
MV build 5 is one of builds that came after the Vx Ace 0.50a. Unstable and buggy. It was released just to show the technobrake's progress of porting the game content to the new engine.

NymPri 0.51 is an MV version of the game that represents the end of porting the game content to the new engine. As far as I remember, it wasn't the most stable version. If I recall correctly, this one was reported to have many bugs, so I avoided it and decided to wait for something more stable and, most importantly, much less buggy.

Guess I'm doing something wrong since I have same problem in 3 totally different version, will have to try things out, thx for guide!
Strange thing with this error you mention for Vx Ace 0.50a; it's first time I hear about it. However the other two versions you mentioned are absolutely no surprise to me; bugs occuring after porting the game to the new engine are a pain for sure.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were because of the bugs that you couldn't improve your Yarizo relationship level in the MV build 5 and NymPri 0.51 versions.

I can only recommend you to get your hands on the most recent version. NymPri 0.53 has no story, however while playing it I didn't encounter any bugs that would crash the game yet. :rolleyes:

I hope this guide will help you in any way possible to finally get what you aim to achieve.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I can only recommend you to get your hands on the most recent version. NymPri 0.53
Don't get me wrong, I have it too, just didn't start fresh save on it and just copied one from 0.51.
The only thing I can think of is either the NTR must be on or the previous version bugged the save completely.
I know I should start new save but... wasted so much time on this already today... :p

Strange thing with this error you mention for Vx Ace 0.50a; it's first time I hear about it
Yea, I even google translate it, it was "the text data is incorrect" and shows with line are wrong, since then I always assumed the same bug was ported to the new versions but after so many versions it seems that the fault is on my side.

Last edited:

Ceziu

Oct 11, 2018
[edit] wait, looking at your screens, is it pure NTR event and not netorase one? That would explain a lot and it's the only reason I can think of right now...
Yeah, it is pure netorare route indeed. I wanted to make the guide fast. I got netorase turned [ON] but I didn't try anything with it. Nevertheless I don't think the netorase is an issue here. Probably bugs in MV build 5 and MV NymPri 0.51.

Edit: I'm gonna see for myself, if starting netorase before progressing relationship levels is the issue.

just copied one from 0.51.
Edit2: I may be wrong but I think this might be the issue. Copying saves from older buggy versions of the game to newer ones may still bug the game. Nope, ignore that.

I have NTR off and only Netorase on
Edit3: And here is your answer to the problem! :D I think this might be it since the relationship level events are the netorare events. However, I can't be 100% sure. It is surprising that you managed to turn netorare [OFF] and netorase [ON]. I was pretty sure of that you can't turn the netorase [ON] without having netorare turned [ON] first.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes