tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
a guy got pissy and tried to "troll" people for pirating the game, reported it for breaking rule 7, doxxed himself in the process and deleted his account and shortly after the thread got locked
Really? I've never heard of this lmao. What was he pissed off about? The NTR content or the fact that it was "pirated"?

Vulcax

Aug 15, 2018
Whats with the change of engine? what happened to the engine that was used in "Nymphomania Paradox"? This current version of engine sucks, it doesn't have the fullscreen resize function without losing picture quality, hopefully its a temporary thing used as a way to test things out.

Reactions: doggbound

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
I'm glad this was finally restored. Now i don't have to keep checking with paranoia on other websites for updates. Thank you!

But wait...there was a homeless man in the opening?
The homeless man kiss scene was scrapped by technobrake, he added it to the test because he had to delay the alpha.

Reactions: tuShua

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Ah, I missed getting 20 alerts a day of people arguing if the game is too ntr focussed v protag
I honestly think that it can please everyone, as of now and from what i know, this is the only game with netorare in it where you can actually let the old fat bastard die to get rid of him permanently and now technobraske decided that kohaku won't kiss anyone else even if you order her to because she loves you that much, i imagine that her willingly kissing someone else will be the last step in the netorare route.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
My Word...that was one of the best sunday faps I ever had. Glad that the Game came back and I got to test it out.
I really dig the concept and paired with TechnoBrakes art this Game can only be good in its final state.

Given that you can access his patreon again and havent found the shota scene I guess that he (hopefully temporarily) removed that scene. And in doing that this game has been unbanned from this forum as well. But thats just my guess.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So the way this is worded "(She will never kiss another person due to her extreme love for the protagonist, even if the protagonist orders her to in new her character setting)." I'm kinda curious if they mean if it's as a complete new character aka. during your new game/early game (due to the fact it's spelled a bit weird) or she would just never kiss and we are playing by the Hollywood prostitute logic where kissing is too personal but riding on a dick like in a wild rodeo and swallowing 5 liters of cum is like a Friday night with your homies.
I don't mind if you got different routes, that above line of logic just always confused me if that's what we are going with, technically she is still kissing somewhere else after all.

px305

May 6, 2017
So the way this is worded "(She will never kiss another person due to her extreme love for the protagonist, even if the protagonist orders her to in new her character setting)." I'm kinda curious if they mean if it's as a complete new character aka. during your new game/early game (due to the fact it's spelled a bit weird) or she would just never kiss and we are playing by the Hollywood prostitute logic where kissing is too personal but riding on a dick like in a wild rodeo and swallowing 5 liters of cum is like a Friday night with your homies.
I don't mind if you got different routes, that above line of logic just always confused me if that's what we are going with, technically she is still kissing somewhere else after all.

She wont kiss anyone expect for the MC during the whole game, it makes sense since the priestess does all this stuff (NTR, and Netorase(cuck) for the MC , he enjoys all the sex with other men cause shes a nympho but loves MC in the end.

I dont know how many endings are, maybe in one of them betrays his Heart but the plot its about a nympho priest who does lewd stuff with the MC and for the MC.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes