Jackreacher33

Jan 17, 2024
Guys how am I supposed to meet yarizo? I have went to port town multiple times but never met him. I met the foxgirl thief but not him. Is there some condition that needs to be met before meeting him? Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug.(I play on joiplay)

Jul 30, 2018
There's one pregnant CG iirc during goblin rider defeat scene
i mean like a mechanic one.
i was here since dungeon test and i discover how to perma "bote" her then the next update they axed it and we end up with an ending instead :confused:
they can do simple mechanic because the other game of them can but rather than no name NPC in that game, i just wanna abuse kohaku :p
at the moment, the game still 2/10 completion to me, so i just wanna know if it's in their plan like at all if any of you know.
just gonna put it out there, i just hope they make it came true, abused kohaku is such a sight i'd love to see in this game :sneaky:

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Does this game already playable in terms of contents count?
As I have read, it has good secondary content but the main story does not progress, I read that the main mission will begin to progress in version 0.80, although as I said it was something I read, I cannot confirm it, but it seems coherent to me considering that this game has a couple of years already in development

PD: It is also important to say that due to the engine change the game may be missing a lot of content.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Why do I feel that the new engine version is a downgrade, content-wise, from the old VX Ace.
Tho anything can change as everything is not final.

uhlbkhjv

Jul 28, 2022
Anyone got an updated full save and does the game have a gallery option?
have you found if there is a gallery option yet? also there's this guy Nabebebe with a save not sure if its a full save though also dont know if its for the updated version

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
have you found if there is a gallery option yet? also there's this guy Nabebebe with a save not sure if its a full save though also dont know if its for the updated version
Gallery doesnt exist and my saves are before the updated content + I havent completed unrepeatable scenes so you can see them for yourself (aside from some that were necessary)

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes