• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
Being an NTR dev doesn't mean he can't just branch out of his zone you know and more than the ability to even have a toggle alone should be a big indicator to what kind of game this is because why else have the toggle in the first place after all if this is taking out the main point of the game or at least 75% of it. Even Techno would realize why he even make that toggle in the first place.

If this was a mainly NTR game then there really shouldn't be a toggle at all though and I mentioned this before but I'll say it again there's no doubt NTR plays a major aspect of the game as a Tag but by all means it's not the full main point of it as again the point of the toggle existence and even the post 2 post below me or 1 above say about the NTR scenario in general.
Techno isnt necessarily a ntr dev, his two island survival games doesnt have any NTR, that tower game also doesnt and so on, but this game is heavily dependant on ntr and I wouldnt recommend (at least not right now) to someone that cant stomach it. This last update didnt had a single non ntr scene for example, and 1/10 of the last one had

Telis

Mar 27, 2019
I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but I can't even get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest, yes, I did the rats, yes, I'm level 2(even 3) and I got the notification about a new quest being up, but I can't accept since I don't see it anywhere, so I'm lost right at the beginning, is the game bugged or am I just that dumb or something?

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but I can't even get the "Patrol Blessing Road" quest, yes, I did the rats, yes, I'm level 2(even 3) and I got the notification about a new quest being up, but I can't accept since I don't see it anywhere, so I'm lost right at the beginning, is the game bugged or am I just that dumb or something?
that's a part of the main quest which is not available until 0.80

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
so whats that new cuck scene? cant wait to make Jimmy "suffer" after months of not playing this game btw so far all events are repeatable right?

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
The fuck? What's oman coin even doing? A whore gave me a coin when she sucked my dick and my endurance was triggered. Is there a quest line with this whore, or is it still in the WIP?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.62] [TechnoBrake] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [446 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes