DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
yeah english ver is not usable on my end too since the creator of the mod is chinese and only added chinese lines, i used mtool to translate these, very heavy MTL though. I haven't found any guide or walkthrough for the modded contents, i just look up for them manually sorry.

0.80 is where the story will be back

I think that stopped happening for me after i progressed enough through the main quest
damn with the current update rate shits gonna take at least 2 more years to get 0.8

anhduc1409

Mar 18, 2024
How can i receive main quest like "Patrol Blessing Road" or quest about sewer, it doesn't appear in my map. When i deleted and re-dowloaded, it still didn't appear

noshima

May 19, 2018
I'm not sure but, I think Techno is adding back elements that once got it removed from this site now that he's off Patreon. So the days of updates here may be numbered.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not sure but, I think Techno is adding back elements that once got it removed from this site now that he's off Patreon. So the days of updates here may be numbered.
Let's not forget on early NPP he added on the dungeons shota scenes for the priestess to only have sex with.

If not wrong those scenes was reverse sex where the priestess actually did things for them and not the other way around from being too horny, So it's gonna be interesting what things he bring back and what not.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes