Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Aint no way he's actually taking the 3 month per update path. He is just finding more way to extend the time to make the game and keep milking more money out of it without actually finishing it

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Aint no way he's actually taking the 3 month per update path. He is just finding more way to extend the time to make the game and keep milking more money out of it without actually finishing it
I mean don't make it super out of context because its 0.5 updates every three months so it will have more content because he will have the time BUT that is the problem, a big big problem. If you give techno a lot of time, he will use it also to cut some slack or loof around and if that happens, the quality of works will go down to the point its not worthy of the 3 months update. So im also against that shit. I hope this decision of him will have a big consequences to him so he can revert back to two updates per month. Im tired of believing to technobrake after I heard this decision of him and those who are in discord. People want contents to play, not to wait 3 months for update that might be a flop because of his personality that if given a lot of time, he will just slack around and play online games or whatsoever.

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone who knows moon runes explain this to me? Techno said this.

"I don't really want to mention it because it's a topic that comes up a lot, but the NTR/NTRS of potion makers are not part of the book, and if they were to be released, they would be DLC.

We are thinking of distributing a patch consisting of such high risk events ...... in the months when there is no update of the main unit.
"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's a MTL, so it could be wrong. Still, what a weird hill to die on. No PM NTR at all. You'd think he would go balls deep into the NTR thing, especially considering she is the one many people ask for. (Which would be pointless(?) Isn't being emotionless her shtick? Why would it change when NTR? idk)

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Can someone who knows moon runes explain this to me? Techno said this.

"I don't really want to mention it because it's a topic that comes up a lot, but the NTR/NTRS of potion makers are not part of the book, and if they were to be released, they would be DLC.

We are thinking of distributing a patch consisting of such high risk events ...... in the months when there is no update of the main unit.
"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's a MTL, so it could be wrong. Still, what a weird hill to die on. No PM NTR at all. You'd think he would go balls deep into the NTR thing, especially considering she is the one many people ask for. (Which would be pointless(?) Isn't being emotionless her shtick? Why would it change when NTR? idk)

Proper translation:

"I usually avoid this topic because it causes a lot of drama, but just so you know, the NTR/NTRS content with Potion Maker won't be in the main game. If I do release it, it'll be as DLC.

"I'm considering distributing smaller updates with riskier events during months when there aren't any main updates."

Same old, same old.

Last edited:

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
he's been doing that for a while now, dingus :LUL:

May 10, 2018
Pretty good update since I really like VP scenes (I like how there's those eating at the inn scenes for her too), bath girl relevant again after fucking however many years, and a new PM scene is always good. I don't know why Jimmy suddenly wants to cuck Leon in his dreams though lol

But I'm worried adding an entirely new follower is pretty questionable because it will take however long to bring her up to the content and quality PM/Yarizo have for events. All while having plans for the thief and warrior follower iirc

Also is it just me who is not a fan of the brutal ends? Or at least the newer ones where you immediately get bad ended compared to the old ones where Kohaku gets captured and its a whole process of getting bad ended but you can also save her which was more interesting.

Barkhan

Feb 16, 2021
this game is a zombie, a shadow of it's former self. dicks are just resized, deformed of previous assets. Yarizo's one is never consistent. I suspect that AI is used for the last few updates. such a shame.

Reactions: loki1503

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
At this point i wouldn't even be surprised if Techno pulls a complete 180 and when he finally releases the new main story the Priestess just accepts MC having a harem lmao
Nah that would be a hell Lotta better than just having kohaku. Like can't even grab pm's 45 incher she just kills you. Like wtf dude you jelly or what

• Haha
Reactions: Sauron_SS
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes