Vithonxfer

Sep 21, 2023
Btw after 0.65 we must wait 2-3 month for next update, but techno said NP will has some patch or unoffical content, gaiden game before it become to main game or story (include PM ntr <not sure>) until 1 month or 2 week (could be event like Christmas or Valentine)

Reactions: Ghost1Zero

Darth Elim

May 18, 2018
Btw after 0.65 we must wait 2-3 month for next update, but techno said NP will has some patch or unoffical content, gaiden game before it become to main game or story (include PM ntr <not sure>) until 1 month or 2 week (could be event like Christmas or Valentine)
Where you get those info?

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Bruh1469

Sep 17, 2018
decided today that im no longer going to follow this project, followed since the dungeon test years ago. the progress is just bad and now hes planning to add 3 month gaps between updates. so enjoy all grab it before it gets taken down v0.65

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
decided today that im no longer going to follow this project, followed since the dungeon test years ago. the progress is just bad and now hes planning to add 3 month gaps between updates. so enjoy all grab it before it gets taken down v0.65
it is understood. I also already canceled my participation. I don't feel the love for this game anymore. I see that you are throwing an update for money more for wanting to carry out this project as before. I miss the times of MV ACE / thx for share

Reactions: Bruh1469

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Ooof, if it's real that he's planning to add 3 month gaps between updates. Welp, A bad bad move. Im always on Techno's side lol because I always believe there will be hope to his works, but reading this one just shattered my little hope. But I will still believe him, but man I kinda hate him now too, and he's gonna deserve that. Now those people who are angry are all on point lol, there's no reason to protect techno from the hate if he's gonna do this shity 3 months gap updates.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
So this is the discussion, and its shit. Those who are in the discord are the ones who picked it and it shit. Bruh. This game gonna die if the players wont receive updates, and High chance techno gonna be a shit because he is given a lot of time to loof around. Man i cant take this anymore. hope im wrong about it.

Reactions: Bruh1469

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
What news this version?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes