Cazzorine

Feb 4, 2024
what the hell am i meant to do with the serious wizard and Archer? I feel like theres more to them but I dont know how to trigger anything new

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
quick question guys, how do we can become a gigachad jimmy? I want to experiment on something by turn into gigachad mc and walk around and do all the sex stuff and see if there is different reaction/cg dick size between each cg.

Ghost1Zero

Jan 6, 2023
A few things why are there hardly any quests in the guild was it all removed ? is iris's only interaction in the bathhouse now if not where is she afterwards? is there not any NTR with PM? seems pretty vanilla by their standards lol? I love this game btw just came back too it after a while and everything was weird I know a lot was changed/or removed but i don't really know what so Alot of things that could only be unlocked through sequence's are now confusing? like looking for Iris or the second stage of the sewers etc.... my bad for the rant lol

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
quick question guys, how do we can become a gigachad jimmy? I want to experiment on something by turn into gigachad mc and walk around and do all the sex stuff and see if there is different reaction/cg dick size between each cg.
I don't think it is a permanent change. At the moment i believe it only works on that event

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
You can't lol. Giga mc is only a scene you can't activate or make Jimmy giga all the time that's the sad part lmao

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Depends. For me the ultimate goal is for a mod to come out where I can play as Yarizo and marry the priestess away from Jimmy.
Blud wants to become the ugly old fart. Instead am just waiting for two mods 1. Where Jimmy become alpha giga version of himself dominates the gals and marries PM AND IRIS. 2.) If not that I would prefer to become Leon instead

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes