Darth Elim

May 18, 2018
Lmao us bro us. You stay at an inn for a night kohaku will go crying to him ohh daddy please let this slut cummmmm. Then you will see some old fart trying to become a daddy via spanking her ass, choking her, saying words like you dirty slut priestess you expected this to happen right leave Jim join me.
Yeah, but it won't happen if you don't recruit him in the first place. In my save file Yaziro still in guild.

Yaziro Ass 2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Is .65 supposed to be a big update? I thought the game got 2 updates a month for a while. (God why do I bother keeping up with this game?)
If you follow the site where he/she post the changelog the you will know its a big update, he/she admitted his/her fault because the last few updates where somewhat lackluster, and will learn this lesson to improve more. this .65 update is expected to be released on June and yes, its a Big Major Update. Technobrake usually updates the game 2x a month. But this time he is focusing on .65 because it's kinda big and I hope it lives to what he/she said or else, everyone on this site is gonna freak out.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
If you follow the site where he/she post the changelog the you will know its a big update, he/she admitted his/her fault because the last few updates where somewhat lackluster, and will learn this lesson to improve more. this .65 update is expected to be released on June and yes, its a Big Major Update. Technobrake usually updates the game 2x a month. But this time he is focusing on .65 because it's kinda big and I hope it lives to what he/she said or else, everyone on this site is gonna freak out.
ngl, what is the real gender of technobrake? so i can stop saying this term his/her and shits.

Reactions: raziel121z

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Sseth played this?
while reviewing Fantastic Dizzy (a dos game) he mentioned this game for about 4 seconds at around 2:46

sseth said:
In general this is a very nice game that you could show your grandma
It's not some NTR RPG maker slop that would surely break her pacemaker
first line referring to the Dizzy game.
2nd line is referring to nymphomania priestess

anyways. I only stopped by here because sseth mentioned this game

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
Big Update (×)
Play online Games (√)
The story becomes rigid and the game mode changes repeatedly
Drawing priestess and stick every month
The game could be renamed《Hugging Pillar Priestess》

==========================================
If no updated by June 1st, I'll do something

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, perhaps that's the reason why Potion Maker doesn't have much of a choice of weapons, either Kohaku though.
Maybe bro. But I atleast hope they won't get ruined like Jim boi deserves a harem of his own. Leave kohaku with the pp boi. Jim boi should atleast get pm and iris and a bigger pp

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Big Update (×)
Play online Games (√)
The story becomes rigid and the game mode changes repeatedly
Drawing priestess and stick every month
The game could be renamed《Hugging Pillar Priestess》

==========================================
If no updated by June 1st, I'll do something
we follow you commander

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Alright, I knew that I already said move on to myself. It's been half a year since my last post here. After checking my notifications, I noticed new posts in this thread then came here for only to discover that the game is still a complete mess.
The only good news here was XDMW back to work on his mod again now.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Or so he says, he's shooting himself in the foot by saying that because now we have this expectation for a big update that I'm doubtful he will meet considering the updates since he ported the game

May 10, 2018
ok epic, thanks. I wasn't keen on .60 except the PM scenes (Absolute Zero Bias) which was also a big update so hopefully this is an improvement when it comes to his big updates. Though something funny is that when he does big updates instead of smaller ones it delays the update number from reaching closer to .80 and reintroducing the main story.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes