Vicchie1233

Jul 15, 2020
I find it disgusting how this guy is keeping his Patreon open despite having officially abandoned it and moved to Subscribestar. He is literally scamming subscribers who forgot they subbed for over 700$ a month(according to ). Can't wait for regulation to start forcing crowdfunding sites to close down inactive pages, because this shit is legal loophole scam.
Not all, It is not one's fault that there are forgetful people who forget to stop the payment, on the one hand you are right for not giving notice, but not to the point that it is a total scam because of him.

KarlMan

Feb 1, 2022
View attachment 522425

Overview:
The protagonists are a male fledgeling adventurer and a priestess.
The priestess is modest and ladylike for the public, but in fact, she is deeply into the adventurer and crazy about his dick.
The story is about the girl who is way too horny on the contrary to appearance.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-03
Release Date: 2024-08-01
Developer: TechnoBrake - - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.70
Language: English, Japanese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Notice: If you come across blank text boxes while playing the latest update this is because that content has not yet been translated to English

Why this game was re-instated, read HERE.
Before you start screeching like a broken record, read
HERE.
Regarding the NTR/Vanilla content in game, read
HERE.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

VX ACE v0.50
Extra: SAVE - - Fanmade Uncesored version*
Horny Lord thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 522427 View attachment 522428 View attachment 522429 View attachment 522431 View attachment 522430 View attachment 522433 View attachment 522432
theres nothing illegal in this game is there?

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Not all, It is not one's fault that there are forgetful people who forget to stop the payment, on the one hand you are right for not giving notice, but not to the point that it is a total scam because of him.
So if Netflix officially shuts down but they keep charging my bank account for months/years afterwards for the monthly subscription fee, and I didn't discover it for a long time. How is that not a scam? You don't think I would be entitled to a refund in that case??? You could likely sue whoever kept charging the card because ofc thats a scam/fraud.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
could yarizo be the new wife master insted her husband ?
It's not possible because it's not implemented and the story doesn't progress. But if you want an answer with the story so far:
Kohaku can't change her master or the person she loves since the main character has a ring, even if Yarizo can make her have orgasms, he will only be her lover and nothing more. Who knows, in the future, add a ban ending where Yarizo gets her pregnant or can steal her.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I still don't get people wanting Kohaku outright stolen. I mean, does it add anything beyond Jimmy picking up a better partner? I thought NTR-enjoyers would prefer perpetual cucking to just giving Yarizo a temporary cocksleeve.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the real victim of the bad end is the priestess since she would end up ditched by Yarizo and not have Jimmy to come back to.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes