Darth Elim

May 18, 2018
Strength, dexterity, faith, those ones
Oh, those stats, huh?
Use "Save Editor", change variable 172 (MC) or variable 173 (Kohaku) to 9999, and increase the stats as much you want in bed. But remember, even though you increase the stats, it won't work well if you don't have good weapon and skills.

How.png

Like mine for example, with the best stats and weapon I have, I only get 41 point damage attack..

WTF.png

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
0.65 save

1- Redcap bad ending (use death potion on jimmy during fight)
2- Lizardman bad ending (use death potion on jimmy during fight)
3- Vampire girl scenes (it is long and have all of her current content included)
5- Bath girl dreams (If you chose bath lady you get a blowjob + rimjob if you chose kohaku you get a gigachad jimmy cucking Leon)
7- Bath girl dream with Potiomaker (choose kohaku in the dream)

Dont get on save 4 it is just a long cutscene that I will not finish on this version because it breaks the game
how to trigger scene with vampire princess??

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
this game is a zombie, a shadow of it's former self. dicks are just resized, deformed of previous assets. Yarizo's one is never consistent. I suspect that AI is used for the last few updates. such a shame.
Art has definitely downgraded, even Priestess's proportions are all over the place now. Early art of her you can see she's generally thicc as fuck all over, now she's skinny in some areas and thick on others and it looks off.

LdT.Negis

Aug 4, 2020
Why I play 161 day but i can't trigger any main quest to open new scene? Someone pls tell me how to open main quest in the first 2nd rank adventure.
1717895688519.png

Last edited:

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
Why I play 161 day but i can't trigger any main quest to open new scene? Someone pls tell me how to open main quest in the first 2nd rank adventure.
View attachment 3718589
are you playing version .50 or .64? also i might be out of date but, if its 64 main quest were taken out, .50 i think you need to hit lvl 2 and you get the quest to go to the port town to become rank 2.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
0.65 save

1- Redcap bad ending (use death potion on jimmy during fight)
2- Lizardman bad ending (use death potion on jimmy during fight)
3- Vampire girl scenes (it is long and have all of her current content included)
5- Bath girl dreams (If you chose bath lady you get a blowjob + rimjob if you chose kohaku you get a gigachad jimmy cucking Leon)
7- Bath girl dream with Potiomaker (choose kohaku in the dream)

Dont get on save 4 it is just a long cutscene that I will not finish on this version because it breaks the game
Can you turn this into a zip file, I'm not good with RAR files.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
how to activate the vampire girl mission? I got to the castle but all I can see is that the door is locked.
Pick the quest from the guild -> go to the small town with cows and talk to the nun -> go to the right part of the forest with a church and interact with the quest mark -> go to the castle (make a separate save after seeing the scene because the next part will bug your game) -> go back to the forest to defeat the ghouls

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.65] [TechnoBrake] - Compressed

Win [459 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes