樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Fr? I am holding back on getting this game cause I heard that the story isn't coming back til 8.0. I also don't see it in the changelogs that they put it back in
Oh, it isn't fully, technically you can view everything from titanstep onwards but the beginning of the game is cut (I forgot that because it's been too long since i started a new game)
So if you want the full experience you might need to wait for a bit (sadly)

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I miss the story and how much longer is he going to do this
I'm 90% certain it isn't going to be finished in the forseeable future. He's just keeping the game on life support, adding some outstanding scenes every few months just to spark the long dead neurons of his supporters to keep on bankrolling whatever gacha game he's addicted to rn.

I was once very down bad for PM and paid for his patreon hoping to see some developments but yet here we are 4 years later with only a few hours of gameplay forward and every sex scenes needing a walkthrough to access.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Trying to do the 'Immortal' Quest, but after the encounter at the Forest by the Abandoned Church I can't get in the castle (option is greyed out).

DGlaDos

Jul 19, 2018
alright i think i finished the, story? quest so far, a lot of trial and error since the game don't tell you almost anything. the game is full of bugs, once you finish the vampire lady quest you will be unable to enter the bar in royal capital or the low traffic street because doing so will trigger the last scene with the vampire girl again or freeze your game.

how do you get to the abyssal woods depths? I can go to the space before it but not the woods them selves.
you need to complete the "snake goddess blood" quest first, talk with the girl at the bottom left part in the camp for adventurers, then go to the temple of the serpent and beat the boss to get her blood, once you complete the quest you can go to the abyssal woods depths, also you need to go through the woods depths to go to the poison swamp and then to the ancient castle.

help with Immortal quest what to do after finding body

also Yarizo dissaper after sleep in swamp
go to the port town and talk with the guy with the ship that takes you back to the royal capital and select the new option to talk with a lady that knows how to beat vampires and she will give you the key to the ancient castle. then just proceed to the camp for adventurers if you don't want to do any of the side missions along the way. with the yarizo thing i don't know, the game is full of bugs but still by the time you enter the ancient castle Yarizo will leave your party anyway because a Vampire lady will join your party and once you finish the quest she will form a companion contract with you.

Reactions: Furnox

HjonkAmGoose

Nov 3, 2020
How do I get started with "The Immortal"? It just says "Ghouls have reportedly appeared in the forest" and the place is Adventurer's Guild, I've gone to both forests but found nothing

DGlaDos

Jul 19, 2018
How do I get started with "The Immortal"? It just says "Ghouls have reportedly appeared in the forest" and the place is Adventurer's Guild, I've gone to both forests but found nothing
go to the forest of the abandoned church and then go south of the church almost where you find the werewolf and interact with the corpse, a ghoul will start a fight and once you beat it a girl appears telling you she is looking for a vampire. go to the port town and talk with the ship owner to travel with the old lady that knows about vampires, she gives you the key to the ancient castle, there are a few side quest on the way but most are irrelevant and you can skip them, go to the camp for adventurers and talk to the girl in the bottom left part of the map and accept her quest, go to the temple of the serpent and kill the snake girl boss to get her blood and return to the girl in adventurers camp, now you can go to the abyssal woods depths, travel through the woods depths until you find the exit to the poison swamp and to the ancient castle, talk to the vampire girl and let her join your party, once she joins return to the Forest of the abandoned church and go where you found the death corpse and the ghoul for the first time and that's all.
Warning, once you complete the quest you will be unable to enter the bar in the royal capital or the low traffic street since there is a bug that triggers the last scenes of the quest again when you do.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Finished the Quest, love the introduction of VP, and I hope she is not getting the PM treatment from the thread. In fact, I wanna bet she got inserted in the game so that PM can finally be hurled at the Pro-NTR mob.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I'm 90% certain it isn't going to be finished in the forseeable future. He's just keeping the game on life support, adding some outstanding scenes every few months just to spark the long dead neurons of his supporters to keep on bankrolling whatever gacha game he's addicted to rn.

I was once very down bad for PM and paid for his patreon hoping to see some developments but yet here we are 4 years later with only a few hours of gameplay forward and every sex scenes needing a walkthrough to access.
Still, there's some content being added.
Unlike many other cash cows that release nothing but bugfixes, once per about half a year.
Or worse, actually go for years without any updates, and people still pay for that.

And besides, Thechno manages to dish out content on the side, while keeping NymPri on life support, like "Impregnation Island".

Reactions: Metropolisz
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes