Yukiryu

Jan 7, 2019
is there anyway to get Yarizo to lvl 5 i mean can we make Yarizo reach lvl 5 in the game or we need a cheat or something?

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
What does the alignment status do? So far i havent found anything while searching for it here in this thread
Right now you can only kill some npcs (like yarizo or the homeless during the homeless bad ending)

Edit: I was talking about insanity but I guess they are intertwined anyway

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: kirito123451

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Is there a guide on how to get all priestess ntr scenes including the one with yarizo?

Last edited:

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Is this the immortal quest? Which forest I need to go for the ghouls?
So, since there's a lot of misunderstandings and missing complete guides, here's my best effort to provide one:
First thing first, however, you need a few things:
-You need to be Rank 3 in the guild;
-You need to have Titan Step unlocked;
-You need items - 1) 50+ Healing Herbs; 2) Anti-Poison Status Accessories, as many as your team's members;

Now, onto the guide:
1) Accept the Immortal Quest in the Guild;
2) Report to the Nun at the Trade Post south of the Capital (the first settlement outside the Capital) during daytime;
3) You need to go to the Forest with the Abandoned Church during nighttime - you need to move east to where you previously fought the Werewolf and you will find a circle spot for the quest, interact with it and watch the cutscene;
4) Next you go to Port Town and speak with the guy with the boat. The last option takes you to a shortstack expert that tells you where to go next - beyond the Titan Step there's a tent-like spot that is the 'Adventurers Camp'. You speak with the character in front of the biggest tent that tells you to speak with a character in the southermost section of the camp, the one west to the well. She will tell you to go in the forest, then take to the Temple north of the forest and retrieve an item from a boss;
5) I suggest doing a first save here as the forest and the Snek Temple are tough if you don't use the Cheat Sword. Once you defeat the boss, you can use the magical circle to get back to the entrance and then return to the camp. Speak with the one that told you about the temple and she will give you the means to brave 'further' in the forest (which is the forest tile west to the first one) - you may have to unlock the path leading to west of the first forest tile to make it to the deeper area;
6) In the new forest, you need to look for a way to go northward to the Poison Swamp - fight your way through the mobs and then you will make it with ease;
7) Before entering the swamp, save. You need to equip the Anti-Poison Status accessories to prevent a perma-poison status before entering the Swamp, and you still need to be careful while crossing the purple river since it will deal instant damage. Take a few steps, heal, more steps, heal again (repeat this every six steps) - you can reach the exit going north, then east, and then north again;
8) Save before entering the castle (possible bug tied to quest door). Once entered, hear some noises and you need to use the staircase on the left to get to the upper floor, go around and go right. The door has a quest circle. Enter it, watch the Scene I aptly call 'Gooning Vampire Princess Introduction';
9) More cutscenes (Priestess 'learns' about 'Netorare' and 'Cuckquean' by girlboss girlfailure Vampire Princess), MC and Priestess stay over and thus the scene 'Vampire Princess' totally non-rapey first time' occurs;
9B) Important to save after the Cutscenes since the final step of the quest will bug the Bar with looping quest's final scene!
10) Once done with the Vampire Princess manor, she will tag along to see what this ghoul situation is about - go back to the Forest of the Abandoned Church and return to the spot where it all began - go through the last bit there and then return to the capital;
11) Enjoy the last scene with VP being an utter social moron with a deep horni mindset (hardwired to just you rn), and then you get her as a perma-follower to party-up with!

Current known scenes for VP:
1) Gooning Vampire Princess Introduction;
2) Vampire Princess' totally non-rapey first time;
3) All Girl-Follower Defeat Scenes with all available mobs for VP;

If there's any question about the guide, do not be afraid to ask!

Last edited:

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
So, since there's a lot of misunderstandings and missing complete guides, here's my best effort to provide one:
First thing first, however, you need a few things:
-You need to be Rank 3 in the guild;
-You need to have Titan Step unlocked;
-You need items - 1) 50+ Healing Herbs; 2) Anti-Poison Status Accessories, as many as your team's members;

Now, onto the guide:
1) Accept the Immortal Quest in the Guild;
2) Report to the Nun at the Trade Post south of the Capital (the first settlement outside the Capital) during daytime;
3) You need to go to the Forest with the Abandoned Church during nighttime - you need to move east to where you previously fought the Werewolf and you will find a circle spot for the quest, interact with it and watch the cutscene;
4) Next you go to Port Town and speak with the guy with the boat. The last option takes you to a shortstack expert that tells you where to go next - beyond the Titan Step there's a tent-like spot that is the 'Adventurers Camp'. You speak with the character in front of the biggest tent that tells you to speak with a character in the southermost section of the camp, the one west to the well. She will tell you to go in the forest, then take to the Temple north of the forest and retrieve an item from a boss;
5) I suggest doing a first save here as the forest and the Snek Temple are tough if you don't use the Cheat Sword. Once you defeat the boss, you can use the magical circle to get back to the entrance and then return to the camp. Speak with the one that told you about the temple and she will give you the means to brave 'further' in the forest (which is the forest tile west to the first one;
6) In the new forest, you need to look for a way to go northward to the Poison Swamp - fight your way through the mobs and then you will make it with ease;
7) Before entering the swamp, save. You need to equip the Anti-Poison Status accessories to prevent a perma-poison status before entering the Swamp, and you still need to be careful while crossing the purple river since it will deal instant damage. Take a few steps, heal, more steps, heal again (repeat this every six steps) - you can reach the exit going north, then east, and then north again;
8) Save before entering the castle (possible bug tied to quest door). Once entered, hear some noises and you need to use the staircase on the left to get to the upper floor, go around and go right. The door has a quest circle. Enter it, watch the Scene I aptly call 'Gooning Vampire Princess Introduction';
9) More cutscenes (Priestess 'learns' about 'Netorare' and 'Cuckquean' by girlboss girlfailure Vampire Princess), MC and Priestess stay over and thus the scene 'Vampire Princess' totally non-rapey first time' occurs;
9B) Important to save after the Cutscenes since the final step of the quest will bug the Bar with looping quest's final scene!
10) Once done with the Vampire Princess manor, she will tag along to see what this ghoul situation is about - go back to the Forest of the Abandoned Church and return to the spot where it all began - go through the last bit there and then return to the capital;
11) Enjoy the last scene with VP being an utter social moron with a deep horni mindset (hardwired to just you rn), and then you get her as a perma-follower to party-up with!

Current known scenes for VP:
1) Gooning Vampire Princess Introduction;
2) Vampire Princess' totally non-rapey first time;
3) All Girl-Follower Defeat Scenes with all available mobs for VP;

If there's any question about the guide, do not be afraid to ask!
Thanks for the detailed guide. I defeated the boss at snake and then talked to the druid in the camp. But after that the next forest is still not unlocked. When I talk to her again she still tells me to bring the item from the boss. But the boss is already defeated. And I still have the blood she wanted in my inventory

Last edited:
Reactions: ElDonBigotes

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks for the detailed guide. I defeated the boss at snake and then talked to the druid in the camp. But after that the next forest is still not unlocked. When I talk to her again she still tells me to bring the item from the boss. But the boss is already defeated. And I still have the blood she wanted in my inventory
After you got the blessing from the druid, you may have to cross the first forest tile and find the exit leading to west. I think I had that unlocked before the temple so that's why I forgot about adding it as a step - which I am rn!

Reactions: akd420

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
Is there a guide I can read? It is so hard to skim through 1000 pages of this thread to find what I need.

Last time I have played is in v0.59 and I don't know how to proceed past the first areas. I recall doing the quests from the Adventurer's guild up to the two stars, progress past that. The only places I can go to are the closest village, the port, and the beach.

How do I go to the newer areas? How about the story part of the merchant whose wife got stolen? Or the Elf part? Are these gone since the main story is gone?

Reactions: dawg929292
Feb 10, 2022
After you got the blessing from the druid, you may have to cross the first forest tile and find the exit leading to west. I think I had that unlocked before the temple so that's why I forgot about adding it as a step - which I am rn!
I cant access the abyssal woods depths even after finding that path

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
Wow, I think my game is broken, there are no more missions in the main city and all the potion girl's level 4 missions are blocked for me for some reason, I started playing again now I stopped playing when I was still in the other style of RPG

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
I cant access the abyssal woods depths even after finding that path
1) Have you followed the guide correctly?
2) Have you done the Druid quest (first talk to her, get the Snek Quest and then go to the temple to face the boss and then return to the druid)?

If the answer to both question is yes, then your game is bugged. Once again, the quest is buggy as fuck.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes