JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks. But do you know all priestess x yarizo scenes? I want to see them all or all ntr scenes if you can
First page, there's the Walkthrough google docs. You can search for key words like Yarizo or NTR and you should be able to find it all there (if not, then most of it).

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
I still don't understand why TechnoBrake holds out on adding some semblance of plot back into the remake of the game. There's no reason why the game can't BOTH contain the main story, and be milked for additional scenes at the same time. Not only that, but from what little I've played of the VX version, it is actually a very coherent plot. That's more than can be said for a lot of RPGM games already.

PRONo11

Jul 31, 2022
화면 캡처 2024-06-16 104153.png

When I go low traffic street, the character is still and can't move. Also, when I go to the bar of the royal road, the last part of the vp event keeps repeating itself. Presumably due to the influence of the vp event.... By any chance, am I the only one getting these bugs?

LutviAuzan98

May 18, 2018
It's not scenes but if you're alone with her as the MC you can kancho her ass after choosing the 'grope' in the followers dialogue options (there's a requirement tho, but if you download MTOOL you can select to ignore 'locked' options in any rpgm game.)
Help, cant find ignore locked option in MTOOL :(

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This is such a shitty game. Every monthly update is such a huge lettdown and even playing the older versions with the main story is better than the current shit releases we are getting.

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes