Hero_69

Nov 16, 2018
Someone explain why on .63 nyph priest i had 16 mana on hero but on latest update i only have 7
Short answer: spaghetti code
Long answer: probably changed how some variable worked while "balancing" stuff. All the combat related mechanics have some problem, as is expected of a WIP game. If you wanna fix it, you might wanna try and find the variable for mana and change it in a save editor.

Reactions: zucchinilol

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Como puedo tener mucho dinero en nymphomania priestess ver0.64 no sean malos y ayudarme
tienes un item en el armario del prota en su cuarto. solo usalo listo te da dinero. si gustas descargarte mtool lo encuentras aqui en fap95. te ayuda con todos los juegos RPG MAKER y otros. menos rempy

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
I remember unlocking FULL Yazuro and him having sex with the fmc during battle but I don't remember how
can anyone upload a save with full yazuro battle sex unlocked ?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
fmc = nymphp priestess
Yarizo sex with the priestess during the battle. You must let the enemies sexually attack the priestesses. and if she falls in combat you must continue fighting and Yarizo will have sex with her. But I think technobrake removed the missionary sex animation

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes