Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
战斗H,对,是一些女祭司的图像资产变形
So much so that he complained about my comment about checking image resources for new events or characters. Now he uses it. my 1 month silence for no reason from the discord hahaha TECHNOBRAKE BIPOLAR

• Haha
Reactions: d183

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a way to get rid of that annoying info box in the bottom left of the game window?

The damn thing covers up all the text, I can't even see what to click or what is being said a large part of the times.

EDIT >>> I may have found it the s key I think may have turned it off. I hope!

Last edited:

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
Question about the Portable Cheat God, when I start a new game and get it, it doesn't have any options for Gold, EXP etc, but if I've got a couple of saves from someone else and when i load them up there's more options in the portable cheat god, anyone know why that is? or how to get those options if i'm starting a game myself?

slepth

Aug 5, 2016
Pardon, did the dev finally added all the 'stuff'(story, quest etc) from the previous game engine? Good time to replay this game?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
anyone know how many scenes are there with vampire princess? i only know these 2 and was wondering if theres more
It's not scenes but if you're alone with her as the MC you can kancho her ass after choosing the 'grope' in the followers dialogue options (there's a requirement tho, but if you download MTOOL you can select to ignore 'locked' options in any rpgm game.)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
So.. iv been re-using my saves from version to version, will it break my game/stop the progression?
cant seem to find anything related to any main quest/ new content.
thanks

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes