murkaren

Oct 3, 2018
I really enjoy the gruesome endings, it really provides a layer of stakes to the perverse enjoyment of the characters.
Oh! You like watching the priestess get fucked? Okay, well I hope you like her getting turned into a goblin baby factory.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Wygner

Sep 13, 2020
how exactly does one increase the likeability from the priestess to the old guy? i managed to get one stage by letting them sleep togetherbut cant seem to progress after that.

any of you guys now specific scenes you need to have and how many stages are currently implemented?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
how exactly does one increase the likeability from the priestess to the old guy? i managed to get one stage by letting them sleep togetherbut cant seem to progress after that.

any of you guys now specific scenes you need to have and how many stages are currently implemented?
Adventuring maps, such as the sewers and goblin cave, will have spots where some things will happen. Like the Priestess falls onto Yarizo and is forced to rub her face down his huge cock, which starts to get her addicted over time. Then you can take cart rides out of the main city, and he'll assault her on the ride. Then you can choose to keep watch while they sleep together in tents. There's spots around the city where Yarizo can molest her. Basically the more Yarizo interacts with her, the more addicted she gets.

If I remember correctly, there's events in the game for up to lvl 5. But Technobrake never hooked them into the game properly, so they can be triggered through normal play. I think the natural game progression breaks at lvl3 or 4. You can see the higher level events with the cheat mode enabled.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I don’t understand this game. I just started it and it feels like a broken mess despite all of the upgrades, development, and fans this game has. Wtf. Can someone explain?
Like Nabebebe said.
Quick explanation is something similar to this: The game started off great, it was an interesting ride with story and scenes. Then it became worse with less content, and less story updates. Just scenes where as you are supposed to see in the future. lvl 1 2 3 4 5 and so forth. No red string connecting the updates together. You gotta check the update-log to know what is new and how to find the new scenes. Also less and less content with time. I think he is doing other projects as well. He then started another engine or such? So the game is in two parts, where as the 0.50 is the first. I think even there he had started doing the lvl 3-4-5 future scenes etc that hasn't really been put in to works in the main story.

It really was a great game with lots of potential. At one time this was among my favorite NTR games. Well, the potential is still there I guess. Just farther away.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, I'm not here to mislead or such, this is my take on it. I bet there is more to say but. Yeah?

ascoo

Apr 16, 2020
Like Nabebebe said.
Quick explanation is something similar to this: The game started off great, it was an interesting ride with story and scenes. Then it became worse with less content, and less story updates. Just scenes where as you are supposed to see in the future. lvl 1 2 3 4 5 and so forth. No red string connecting the updates together. You gotta check the update-log to know what is new and how to find the new scenes. Also less and less content with time. I think he is doing other projects as well. He then started another engine or such? So the game is in two parts, where as the 0.50 is the first. I think even there he had started doing the lvl 3-4-5 future scenes etc that hasn't really been put in to works in the main story.

It really was a great game with lots of potential. At one time this was among my favorite NTR games. Well, the potential is still there I guess. Just farther away.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, I'm not here to mislead or such, this is my take on it. I bet there is more to say but. Yeah?
i feel the same way, it's unfortunate

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I don’t understand this game. I just started it and it feels like a broken mess despite all of the upgrades, development, and fans this game has. Wtf. Can someone explain?
Dev decided to update the engine from RPGM VX to RPGM MV, the transition takes time since you just cannot put VX stuff into MV and expect it to work perfectly.

Reactions: ACEYASUO and F4S1
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes