Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Does anyone know how the new Leon Iris quest is activated? The guild lady has no new quests for me and I have already completed the orphanage quest.
edit: Nevermind don't mind me, I forgot I have to tab over to find the level 2 quests lol.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
When i Used for this download a bunch of crap tried to install on my computer. Please remove that link. Even do i hit decline. Had to turn a cable off and uninstall every crap that was on file.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
what a new update?? did he decide that he no longer wants to milk his patrons??
if he keeps this consistency up this game will be good in few months

Reactions: Cahbulux

Skandergod

Sep 29, 2019
the new costume is good, also the new location seems like it has a lot of potential for content, im gonna put to sleep the game and wait at least to v0.50 to check it again, hopefully it gets a lot more content by then

Reactions: Cahbulux

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Are there more characters that will travel with the party or only Yaziro. And will there ever be more than three people. Like will there ever be a event where MC is guarding the camp and the Priestess is with two people doing some cake or other innuendos for MC when low NTR level and some actual stuff when high NTR level.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
This is the kind of game that I'll have to abandon for months if not years before playing again. Since the only part I'm interested in are the Netorare events a new update will rarely have a meaningful amount of content added for me to play again for more than half an hour before losing interest.

I did try it again to check the Yarizo level-up event but apparently it's only through Netorase, which I find repulsive, so nothing new on that front.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
bro this game is about NTR, what do you think the dev gonna focus on?
actually the game is called nymphomania priestess. Nymphomania is a different animal to ntr.
yes there is ntr because there's a large audience for it but there's also other genre content in it as well.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
actually the game is called nymphomania priestess. Nymphomania is a different animal to ntr.
yes there is ntr because there's a large audience for it but there's also other genre content in it as well.
nope
the main theme is still NTR, its the primary genre.
he just expanded more to it in this game, where you can be a cuckold, get cucked or cuck the priestess with other women(iris will most likely be one of those options)

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes