preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
bro this game is about NTR, what do you think the dev gonna focus on?
I mean you can completely turn-off NTR and when you do it doesn't happen you know that right? Not that it's avoidable, it literally doesn't happen in the story. There are different sceranios and outcomes happens when you turn off ntr or turn on ntr at the events. Hell when you turn it off the priest basically see other men as worms and only have eyes on mc and literally worship him. I've played the game and there are many vanilla scenes and romance in the game. Also as far as I know dev already stated that he will add vanilla content in the game. So no, this game is not only about NTR

Last edited:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
all his games? because as far as I've seen it's female mc games centered around nymphomania/prostitution/etc.
Hard ntr by its definition does not allow any player agency or choice. It's one straight ride to hell.
This game for example is has the option to completely turn off ntr and netorase. And it still has content for a male mc character who can be loyal to kohaku or also bang other characters.

A good poster game for "hard" ntr games is something like thug hero party.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Why the dev only adds NTR content? Like when I look at changelog, overwhelming majority of the content he adds are NTR events on recent updates. Will dev focus on vanilla content at somepoint?
Yeah strange, why a mainly focused NTR game would be about NTR :unsure:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
what i wanan finally have is the make cum isnide her and amke her pregnat ending that you get in the inn room

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
That post couldn't be more wrong, np is not hard netorare at all lol, it all happens if the mc let it happen, u can kill yarizo like 3 different times in the game and people call this hard netorare... the alpha got 0 netorare content in the first 2 months, most of it was vanilla with netorase now the focus is on ntr in general, doesen't mean this game is magically netorare, can u just enjoy the part u like without constantly labeling the game in a wrong way?

Last edited:

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
Also where do i need to go after talking to the Guild Receptionist for the Leon and Iris quest... There's no info yet on the walkthrough plus its in Japanese so yeah- can't understand shiz

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I was so glad to read that Hospitaller finally gets introduced. I hope she will be more than a simple npc. Being of the same significance as potion maker would be nice.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes