tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think there's a bug with the NTR Yarizo route. Even tho Netorase was off, it still involved conversations between Yarizo and Priestess regarding Netorase. only Netorare was on and not Netorase, yet regardless of the level, starting from level 2-4 from Yarizo bond, whether it's campfire or random events, Yarizo and Priestess always talk about how the MC agreed to let her sleep with him or something similar

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
by the way the normal way to increase fame is by doing quest right. Is there any faster way to do it
Farm goblin chief in the cave, 1 fame each kill. around 50 fames/day. However, if it takes too long then you can try pirate subjugating, 24 fames/day but it took less irl time so you do not hate yourself...

Reactions: ItsDaBoy22

Humannotconnguoi

Dec 22, 2021
1711809878921.png Why can't I see the enemy image? , instead only strange blue squares appear!, is this a bug? Or is it a new feature of the game?, I stopped playing for a long time waiting for more updates so I don't have much information about the error.

Humannotconnguoi

Dec 22, 2021
There is a bug when doing the quest to find the schoolgirl, after completing the quest I can still interact with the npc to ask about that girl.

alexonepeice1234

Dec 19, 2023
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.60] [TechnoBrake]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
I downloaded these compressed files and played the game . I went in fap mode . Everything was fine until I reached level 2 . In the game preview it clearly said that if you get your adventure rank to 2 you are free to go anywhere you want but you can't play main. Story only side content . Using cheat I made my adventer rank to 2 but no other areas seem to get unlocked . Like I cannot go anywhere execept for port town , beach . 2 or 3 forest .like literally only areas are available before Titan step . How can I get through this problem . Please someone help !!!!!

AppleFucker

Nov 4, 2020
I downloaded these compressed files and played the game . I went in fap mode . Everything was fine until I reached level 2 . In the game preview it clearly said that if you get your adventure rank to 2 you are free to go anywhere you want but you can't play main. Story only side content . Using cheat I made my adventer rank to 2 but no other areas seem to get unlocked . Like I cannot go anywhere execept for port town , beach . 2 or 3 forest .like literally only areas are available before Titan step . How can I get through this problem . Please someone help !!!!!
Cheat the fame, not the rank, then head to the guild to get your rank up.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes