Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There is a [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Versión Uncen&Unlock) what is the difference between the original game and this version can someone explain to me please¿?

murasame666

Feb 2, 2021
can someone PLEASE tell me how I can get the planks so I can get to that chest in the sewers??? Everytime I try to go 2nd floor/gnoll camp it says door is closed. How do I unlock it?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
There is a [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.64(Versión Uncen&Unlock) what is the difference between the original game and this version can someone explain to me please¿?
Uncesored , Gallery mod "Not all implemend but you can see events , Re-implemend Cut events for original game

Reactions: Necromant

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Uncesored , Gallery mod "Not all implemend but you can see events , Re-implemend Cut events for original game
-So gallery mod has some events that the original version doesn't have ?
-Can the events from the uncensored gallery mod version be moved to the original version ?
- is this gallery mod Worth it ?

DickKingLoL

Aug 17, 2020
meaning shota was removed and is added back in this update? or just got removed and will be added back in the future?

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
I'm a bit confused, does this mean if I play the game on the latest update the story and quests wont work or just that there won't be any new story updates till 0.80? Also is all the content translated finally cause I remember being annoyed running into untranslated scenes.

Thanks for answering my original post!
If you play the game, there wont be a main quest or story to follow. You will only roam on the world and interact with NPCs, do adventure quests, side quest, NPCs quest, level up your adventurer rank. Anything that you can do on 0.50 except the main story quest.

PoseLike

May 3, 2023
Is the game bugged or you really cant continue to the deep abyssal woods even after getting the serpent thingy?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes