Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I'm looking forward to more Netori scenes as there is one that I know of, but potion-maker scenes are pretty nice too lol
Btw what's Yarizo lvl4?
Yarizo relationship level is stuck at lvl2 right now, so we will be getting the next two levels. I think this update was said to have 13 scenes also.

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
He recently made a tweet about "Good news and bad news" saying that Patreon's policies have become stricter (Which leads him to give better quality work no matter what) and that the new update was delayed.
My dear friend XDMW, you have my respects for showing the entire community that Techno just need to work seriously and wait to people to donate thousands of dollars to get a mediocre update per month.
better quality work ×
Less work for more money

He used to get more than $15,000 a month, but weekly updates turned into monthly updates, and 4 new images at a time turned into bugs and didn't fix them... This is not fair to the client or other game authors.

Understand: Stop sponsoring lazy authors in order to get game updates
Give money to poor, hard-working authors, and you get a better game

If the 0.60 Bug is not fixed and there are less than 5 new CG, I will add the Uncen MOD to the 0.5b update.

The lazier he gets, the better the piracy experience gets

Last edited:

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
better quality work ×
Less work for more money

He used to get more than $15,000 a month, but weekly updates turned into monthly updates, and 4 new images at a time turned into bugs and didn't fix them... This is not fair to the client or other game authors.

If the 0.60 Bug is not fixed and there are less than 5 new CG, I will add the no-fix MOD to the 0.5b update.

you do know you are justice, my friend?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
better quality work ×
Less work for more money

If the 0.60 Bug is not fixed and there are less than 5 new CG, I will add the no-fix MOD to the 0.5b update.

You are keeping the game alive for me

Markoh11

Jul 20, 2021
does anyone have the save for yarizo strip club? I can only see the relationship 3 - although if I remember correctly there's r5?

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Game has 2 version, 1st with main quests (it is the one with patrol quest), and 2nd version (0.59) on new engine without main quest.

Personally idk how trigger scenes in new version, mb someone else will help u, but if u wanna do patrol quest and other main quests - u must download old version of the game.

that's a literal L i think I will just wait for the game to proceed ahead hopefully the main story gets added in this ver 0.60 or 0.80 as the other peeps have been talking abt. Btw are his other games good and available for playing???

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
wtf bruh. If this guy doesn't provide anything op in the ver 0.60 I slap em cheeks (I need the whole main story ported to the new engine it's wayy better than the older one. In the older one i can't even mouse click and move wahhhhhhhhhh am crying) and rob his bank acc (jk just in case the admin decides to ban me JK bro) ☻

Last edited:

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
Am sorry to say this dude but that version has no main story at all. https://f95zone.to/threads/technobr...ss-0-54-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/ , go to this link and download the 0.50 version which has the main story and more H-scenes. One more thing that version is on a different engine so first download this, download the rpg xv or vx runtime package then install the game from the above link of f95 post. Enjoy!!!

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
And for the new players here is the 0.50 version save. This save loads the content after we escape the knight of the 2 star exam. U will not miss an imp scene just some random bs talk. This will take u directly to the magic tower. Extract and paste into the save folder

Kazuta224

Oct 17, 2020
Am sorry to say this dude but that version has no main story at all. https://f95zone.to/threads/technobr...ss-0-54-uncen-dungeon-cracked-version.110475/ , go to this link and download the 0.50 version which has the main story and more H-scenes. One more thing that version is on a different engine so first download this, download the rpg xv or vx runtime package then install the game from the above link of f95 post. Enjoy!!!
Dangg i must download it again. And thanks for the help

Reactions: Mountain Guy
3.40 star(s) 71 Votes