LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
NymPri 1.64 is now out
Screenshot 2024-05-10 011152.png

We now have:

New CG when ordering Kohaku to do Netorase
Gambling with Cuckold
And Lastly Chad Jimmy Sex(Increasing Jimmy's stats turn him into a Gymbro with BWC cuckolding Yarizo instead)

Also Test Dungeon is finally being reimplimented along with removed old content due to guidelines such as Beastiality and Shotas.

Edit: Shotas and Beastiality are now being reimplimented. Shotas and Beastiality were apparently removed back then because of Patreon's Guidelines against Beastiality and Sexualized Childrens.

Last edited:

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
NymPri 1.64 is now out
View attachment 3618758

We now have:

Gambling with Cuckold
And Lastly Chad Jimmy Sex(Increasing Jimmy's stats turn him into a Gymbro with BWC cuckolding Yarizo instead)

Also Test Dungeon is finally being reimplimented along with remove old content due to guidelines such as Beastiality and Shotas.
The Jimmy gym version it is permanent change or not?

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
NymPri 1.64 is now out
View attachment 3618758

We now have:

Gambling with Cuckold

Also Test Dungeon is finally being reimplimented along with remove old content due to guidelines such as Beastiality and Shotas.
>shotas removed
it's so over

• Sad
Reactions: BangB420

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
NymPri 1.64 is now out
View attachment 3618758

We now have:

Gambling with Cuckold

literally subscribestar allows shota, he is pretending to be an idiot and being the biggest idiot of all

Reactions: stupid_army

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Well this is interesting, I'm wondering if this is just one time thing/event or it's gonna be an alternative path when getting Yarizo.

If this is the case then it really does support my previous claims of this being more of a diverse game in terms of hentai tags.

I'm reading this as the old scenes with those tags are finally being implemented back.

Reactions: Xakorik and llat-2

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
NymPri 1.64 is now out
View attachment 3618758

We now have:

Gambling with Cuckold

I hope this is some kind of new route where now the one they cheat on is Yarizo, I always wanted them to add more MC content, whether it was him with the FMC or cheating on her with other women, I think he only had events with the potion maker.

It's a pity that they remove the shota and bestiality content, it was one of the attractions of the game.

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
Only 3 CG.
>shotas removed
it's so over
It's not being remove but reinstated. It was removed due to Patreon Guideline but now with Patreon cuckblocking Techno and him now on a different platform, it's probably being returned in-order to bring back old fans.

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
Well this is interesting, I'm wondering if this is just one time thing/event or it's gonna be an alternative path when getting Yarizo.

If this is the case then it really does support my previous claims of this being more of a diverse game in terms of hentai tags.
According to Techno, "NymPri is not an NTR game, but a ``fantasy of love and jealousy'' with three pillars: pure love, cuckolding, and cuckolding."

"NymPri is also often categorized as an "NTR game", probably because Yarizo's DPS is too high. If NymPri were an NTR game, it would end with ``Yarizo cuckolded a priest, it was erotic, that was good,'' but what makes NymPri NymPri is the freedom to ``beat him down, becoming stronger than a man for a shitty time. I would like to say this."

Basically Techno had always planned NymPri as a game of cuckoldry, either you cuck yourself or cuck somebody else. The only problem is that the MC has no progress whatsoever and has remained as your poster child for a "Beta Male Cuck". I mean literally every NPC in this game except for the MC seems to have massive cocks with Yarizo being a Horse Cock. Every Sex in this game except for the MC always seems to be over the top degeneracy and extreme sexualization.

Techno might finally give balance but who knows as he said "I see, 70% of TechnoBrake's followers probably like cuckolding." so if the MC stop being a Beta Male Cuck, the pay piggies might riot and demand more Yarizo sex. The whole "PotionMaker is Pure and loyal" front is a lost cause and I wouldn't be shock if PM is gonna get gangbang either by Yarizo or somebody else someday.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes