• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
It's actually hard to answer, I've been mostly following Technobrake's news about this game on twitter for the past months and from what I understood this version is mostly a playtest release focused on dungeon part of the game.

Goal is probably to get feedback from his supporter about this specific gameplay mechanics.

He has already been working for several months on this game since mid 2019 so I guess there is a lot more content he created but we won't see the whole thing until the complete release. And we don't have a precise ETA for that yet.
Oh, Thanks for the info.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
*Sees new Technobrake game*
Hells ye-

*Sees male protag with ntr*
...ugh. I am torn. Hope you're not forced to project onto the main character too much, at least.

And what does "0.3b" mean? Partial translation?
As long as you're fine with games where villains win then there shouldnt be any problem. I personally want this priestess to be the wife of one of those fat old faggots and she would cheat on him with mc or mc steal her away but games like that wouldnt get translated.

vt57

May 1, 2017
male instance of female protagonist also NTR what a waste potential pass for me then

Apr 5, 2018
As long as you're fine with games where villains win then there shouldnt be any problem. I personally want this priestess to be the wife of one of those fat old faggots and she would cheat on him with mc or mc steal her away but games like that wouldnt get translated.
Games with fat/ugly/old bastards arent known for them being the good guys getting cheated on, the games that feature them are ones where THEY are the bad guys. The protagonist in the games you are talking about are just generic ass dudes who have their eyes shrouded in darkness so that you can better attune yourself to his position.

Reactions: sonhot
Apr 5, 2018
Hey, does anyone know what happened to NTR game "Tiny Room" by Technobrake? I was pledge to his patreon sometime last year, he was working on that game and I stopped pledging since it was pretty slow and I was just going to wait for the full release. Now I see that this is a completely new game, did he ever finish the previous one or did it just get put on hold?
He said on a forum that he straight up just "got bored" of working on it and he then turned all his efforts to Nymphomania Priestess 100%.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I don't really care what happens in the story; what I don't like is playing through the perspective of a guy characterized as a straight up cuck, with the narrative and presentation designed for player projection. Because it's easy for me to project onto anything vaguely-mamalian with a dick, I despise those sequences in other games.

If the guy is little more than a living camera that you're not meant to relate to, with narration in sexual events told from the perspective of the direct participants, that's fine by me.

Now, if that ntr tag actually stands for netori; that's a shitton better, and I'm all for it. Although, someone did say you can turn ntr off in this game. Not sure how that plays out, though.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Games with fat/ugly/old bastards arent known for them being the good guys getting cheated on, the games that feature them are ones where THEY are the bad guys. The protagonist in the games you are talking about are just generic ass dudes who have their eyes shrouded in darkness so that you can better attune yourself to his position.
What you said is true. But i'm not exactly talking about "good guys getting cheated on" i'm actually looking for "bad guys getting cheated on" so these fat old men can stay just the way they are. And while they go outside ogling highschool girls, mc would be fucking his wife in his house and they'd keep doing it even while he's at home. Lol now that'd be freaking sexy to play.
Now, if that ntr tag actually stands for netori; that's a shitton better, and I'm all for it. Although, someone did say you can turn ntr off in this game. Not sure how that plays out, though.
Agreed. Well, in game like these if the ntr/cheating was to be turn off then there'd usually be nothing left since vanilla isnt what the game was about.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Ok let me explain this shit to you guys.
The game its a WIP, next week (hopefully) we can get 0.4 and that will include a slime monster (that's not a monster per se more of a status effect) and a new status effect for the heroine that basically its her trying her hardest to not cum while walking. Yeah the development of the game its very slow only 2 or 3 scenes per update but I have faith in Technobrake.
The game has NTR, NETORASE OR SIMPLE HARRASMENT. You can turn the on and off at the start of the game.
The game will have multiple endings based on your choises (Mc and the heroine are a couple, she cheat, she cheat because you make her cheat, etc.)
Also the game hints that the MC can cuck the heroine with other girls and she gets really mad about it, so yeah she's a yandere too.
I, for one, will play this with both NTR and Netorase off and try the love couple ending and see if you can cheat on her.

Apr 5, 2018
What you said is true. But i'm not exactly talking about "good guys getting cheated on" i'm actually looking for "bad guys getting cheated on" so these fat old men can stay just the way they are. And while they go outside ogling highschool girls, mc would be fucking his wife in his house and they'd keep doing it even while he's at home. Lol now that'd be freaking sexy to play.
Cant really say I have watched any hentai or played any games like that where you are the bad guy AND your wife is a slut. Seems like its always one or the other.

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
SO for now just that small cave at the beggigning???? no story or other stuff....strange

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes