Drale

Jan 9, 2019
This is mostly a tech demo and request for customer response for various NTR systems. Trying to beat goblins off of her before anything 'happens' (or not stopping that, of course), mental damage and lust stats that could make her just 'give up', near impossible time sensitive rescues after a game over (it seemed like you insta died if you don't finish the enemy in a turn).

While there appears to be various options that would allow you to 'comfort' her after traumatic situations, most of those are not finished yet. Even with the complete game, I think that a large portion of the content would lean towards at least some NTR style content. However, you can probably play it more like a villain throwing a girl to the wolves.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
This is mostly a tech demo and request for customer response for various NTR systems. Trying to beat goblins off of her before anything 'happens' (or not stopping that, of course), mental damage and lust stats that could make her just 'give up', near impossible time sensitive rescues after a game over (it seemed like you insta died if you don't finish the enemy in a turn).

While there appears to be various options that would allow you to 'comfort' her after traumatic situations, most of those are not finished yet. Even with the complete game, I think that a large portion of the content would lean towards at least some NTR style content. However, you can probably play it more like a villain throwing a girl to the wolves.
Yeah that's the type of player I am with the default girlfriend, will let her be impregnated for years by goblins and kill her offspring while she gets to love goblin's dicks. She gets sex and enjoys it while I get my EXP by killing goblins, everyone wins right?.

MarePervy

Dec 17, 2017
If you liked it, please support the creator. There isn't much I can do alone and I REALLY WANT TO GIVE THE DEV MY MONEY!!!

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
I feel that there are a lot of japanese h-game developers trapped within the horribly outdated RPG-maker setup, thinking that this is the way to go and therefore constantly delivering a product below their abilities because of technology.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
The Dev used RPG maker MV in nymphomania paradox and it had better UI than this game.
So I guess it's because this is a tech demo and will get better in future updates.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Say no more, this is literally what I want IRL!
:sneaky: I'm fucking in!
Priestess, her soul to the abyss, her flesh for us...

Great TechnoBrake's art indeed. :love:
And yet you cant even attract a doll dressed up as a nun. The sad realities we all must face..

Also, I am ripping on you for sharing your fetishes the way you did, its like that bloke that used to review games and writing down the number of times he jerked off the game.

The rest of the world does not need that information ^.-

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
After giving this a go I gotta say that it already seems promising so I'm looking forward to how this develops.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I've been waiting for this game since the moment I saw it on Pixiv, which was forever ago. Hope it don't disappoint. Seems like it has combat rape too.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I've been waiting for this game since I first saw it on Pixiv, which was forever ago. Hope it don't disappoint. Seemed like it has combat rape too.

You can turn off the NTR at the beginning.
How does that work? From what I've seen, all the H scenes seems to be about her being fucked by monsters and dirty old men, if you take those out, what H is left? Unless it just takes out the guy and just turn it into a normal female protagonist game.

YanChen

Apr 12, 2018
I've been waiting for this game since I first saw it on Pixiv, which was forever ago. Hope it don't disappoint. Seemed like it has combat rape too.

How does that work? From what I've seen, all the H scenes seems to be about her being fucked by monsters and dirty old men, if you take those out, what H is left? Unless it just takes out the guy and just turn it into a normal female protagonist game.
This is just a tech demo so there isn't anything else than we see in the current version.
We can turn off the NTR in the final game and play in vanilla route.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
so.... is this like nymphomania paradox? i really disliked that game cause there was zero corruption or rape in it. the MC was already a bimbo slut right from the start. all i had to do was to walk from scene to scene. there was no 'real' reason to play this.

is that game like that?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes