• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I can't believe that TechnoBrake have finally improved their graphic, i could barely tolerate their previous work whith one eye closed and the other squinting.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaneki12
Jul 31, 2018
The Ntr always confuse me. Some ntr i saw was sexy as fuck, and was a real piece of art, and after others... i nedded a soul clensing combined with whisky and crying. So i dont know if i will touch this or not. I will sleep on it.
Same for me, i have some reason's why i like NTR #1 i can't relate to the mc's and end up putting myself in the shoes of the other guys, and #2 altough i am not old nor fat i know i am eventually going to be old and fat and i like thinking even tho i am that way i could get some action that's why i like the old and fat dudes some hate but when i do end up liking the the mc's oh boy it starts to feel real bad T_T

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
With the development alongside with English translation like Karryn Prison, I don't know why they don't consider to make an uncen version of the game if they intend to market it to foreign customers.

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
My only problem with this game...is the UI and the system-commands(like usually on RPGM if you press F5 or F6 you can enlarge the screen without playing in fullscreen mode...so basically i played on a small screen and i was annoyed by it)
So, I'm not the only one witht the problem, which is nice. I hope he will fix that issue soon! Unless this little "bug" it's a pretty promising game!

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Ok let me explain this shit to you guys.
The game its a WIP, next week (hopefully) we can get 0.4 and that will include a slime monster (that's not a monster per se more of a status effect) and a new status effect for the heroine that basically its her trying her hardest to not cum while walking. Yeah the development of the game its very slow only 2 or 3 scenes per update but I have faith in Technobrake.
The game has NTR, NETORASE OR SIMPLE HARRASMENT. You can turn the on and off at the start of the game.
The game will have multiple endings based on your choises (Mc and the heroine are a couple, she cheat, she cheat because you make her cheat, etc.)
Also the game hints that the MC can cuck the heroine with other girls and she gets really mad about it, so yeah she's a yandere too.
I, for one, will play this with both NTR and Netorase off and try the love couple ending and see if you can cheat on her.
Thanks for the information, I like games to be a bit fair on that aspect, being able to cheat and be cheated, what I do wonder is if the NTR will only focus on the main heroine and if I can just get a different girlfriend, if I can then it's almost guaranteed that I would make the priestess a slut and get the girl I like the most for my MC.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Someone please post "this game its a WIP" or something like that in the OP. People are gonna keep asking the same thing if we dont do that.
Thanks for the information, I like games to be a bit fair on that aspect, being able to cheat and be cheated, what I do wonder is if the NTR will only focus on the main heroine and if I can just get a different girlfriend, if I can then it's almost guaranteed that I would make the priestess a slut and get the girl I like the most for my MC.
Yeah I wanna pimp the heroine and get other girls, hopefully that's an ending too.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes