Guato

Jan 24, 2020
¿Cómo abro esa puerta?
You need a pick (Only for him: te recomiendo que no escribas en español aca, porque te pueden mutear y encima te borran el mensaje, y presisas una ganzua para abrir eso vas a la tienda de posiones creo ahi venden, te recomiendo que uses el traductor de google ellos entienden igual)

Reactions: ChamacoPerro

juliayvuiiy

Jan 3, 2021
You need a pick (Only for him: te recomiendo que no escribas en español aca, porque te pueden mutear y encima te borran el mensaje, y presisas una ganzua para abrir eso vas a la tienda de posiones creo ahi venden, te recomiendo que uses el traductor de google ellos entienden igual)
My mistake, I thought I had put the message in English and had the page translated and I did not realize that it was actually in Spanish and thank you I will try what you said

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Little by little I am understanding photoshop more (unfortunately I don't know why the live2d program does not run on my pc,)
But it does not matter, as long as I still have photoshop everything fine (I think)
Holy shit man you are going hard on these. Do you work with Technobrake?

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
New english version: Translate up to ver 0.365 (And proofread)

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Does anyone have a vid of the ogre boss in dungeon test? Since he is not accessible because of a bug but I still wonder how it looks like?

rceron

Feb 19, 2020
[QUOTE = "Kiseijuu23, post: 5827367, member: 2907622"]
Есть ли у кого-нибудь видео босса огров в подземелье? Поскольку он недоступен из-за ошибки, но мне все еще интересно, как это выглядит?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
New english version: Translate up to ver 0.365 (And proofread)

For the people who have played the engrish releases, how understandable are they? I was thinking about playing through the engrish releases in order to try and fill out the Walkthrough a bit but don't really see much point in doing so if they are bad mtl quality and I can't understand anything.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
For the people who have played the engrish releases, how understandable are they? I was thinking about playing through the engrish releases in order to try and fill out the Walkthrough a bit but don't really see much point in doing so if they are bad mtl quality and I can't understand anything.
Before this release, Techno has done the translation himself so the quality isn't very high, but you can understand just fine.
This release is after proofreading previous versions

Last edited:

SDISB

Dec 17, 2019
full save with ntr and netorase on pls?
You can use the search box on the top right corner. It is really useful but a lot of new people don't understand how to or never use it.
Edit: I think the save from ver 0.34 is still good but back up any of your saves before trying.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes