randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any ideas where are the pit traps located? the only ones I saw where in the magic tower btw I have yarizo at lvl 3 kohaku wont suck him on the dungeon scenes right? since lvl 4 insnt yet on the game btw the visits to the room doesnt work either

Last edited:

HeraTicks

Jun 25, 2019
From the twitter it seems that the dev is huge fan on Nikke. No wonder the main girl has such huge back assets

Draconys69

Aug 21, 2022
did it finally get all translated last time i played it was mixed like half of the things were still untranslated and every few mission it kept saying version ends here even tho the story still continued

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
For anyone wanting a slight idea for the newer succubus NTR stuff(v0.50): I will say 4/6 images/scenes are pretty good, and if you want NTR it's pretty classic NTR. Just like with the priestess, each scene is a slight change to the succubus' mentality. What kept annoying me is I figured when she gave you the choice of retiring or not, telling her to stay would leave to the NTR. But like many choices in this game, that one was a red herring. The real deciding factor is when you reach stage 4, is when you see a familiar old man known for plowing your priest girlfriend at the club, you can recommend her to him. If you don't it's imo a pretty good vanilla ending, and honestly I take it over the main ending, or the weird stuff going on with PM.

However, if you do recommend her, you need to start visiting her at the abby the following day, and only during the day to trigger the "after story scenes". Again won't spoil too much, I will say though between how it sours things by the end for succubus' character, and how some of the Iris stuff has gone, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of some of this newer content. Greats scenes in of themselves, but put together, didn't really enjoy the outcome.

Reactions: Davebig

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Kohaku x yarizo relationship is 3 but why do I need to use event test mode for a level 3 NTR event it’s the event we’re yarizo goes to jimmy room when kohaku is alone

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Well we finally updated the page to 0.50, you know, after Weeks of this version been released. I believe people on this thread are even discussing about version 0.50a or 0.50b i don't even know at this point. Either way, the only thing i know for real about this game is, how sad is to see a game with such potential being dragged out like this, from what i could grasp is all because TechnoBrake gave the people who are donating to him to make this game or something to interfere with the whole concept of the game, great. Sounds like the story 80% of most of the games from this forum if you ask me.
English version of 0.50 was released a mere 5 days ago, but based on the rest of your paragraph you seem to do little to no research before commenting with some absolute bogus takes. Also, the dude's job is supported entirely on Patreon, you know, the place where people pay him? If he's not taking input from them, who's input should he take? Yours?

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Where is the replay room. I saw someone talking about a wardrobe's Inn but which one and where exactly?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes