MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
The event with that enemy is not implemented. although the graphics of the event are in the picture. Wait for Technobrake to integrate all the content of the ACE version again. Please pray that you do not delete or cut content. since the person deleted or was forgotten.
The only thing that works is the Pig looking creature in there and the goblin. Btw what do u mean delete content?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
How do I allow the priestess to let me be with other girls?
Hahahaha..... you don´t. That is the deal with her, ultra jealous yandere willing to do almost anything to plase the MC. You need to sneak behind her back to do it with anyone else AND take a bath after to not get caught. Recomended to level up sex skills to at least 6 (massive grind or cheats) before trying.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Hahahaha..... you don´t. That is the deal with her, ultra jealous yandere willing to do almost anything to plase the MC. You need to sneak behind her back to do it with anyone else AND take a bath after to not get caught. Recomended to level up sex skills to at least 6 (massive grind or cheats) before trying.
Thanks, and how do I have sex with girls in my room instead of another place?
And, How do I recruit Iris to my party or even have sex with her?

Last edited:

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks, and how do I have sex with girls in my room instead of another place?
And, How do I recruit Iris to my party or even have sex with her?
That is supposed to be added for the final version, curently Iris can´t be interacted with (The original story did not have her as potential GF, like Kohaku and PM, but the author is rewritting it to add her in because of popular demand). As for bringging girls to the MC room, as far as I recal that can not be done yet (though I may be wrong in this one).

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
The only thing that works is the Pig looking creature in there and the goblin. Btw what do u mean delete content?
This room you were in werent supposed to be accessed. The scenes there are from the dungeon test version of the game

Here it is the version if you want to try it

Reactions: ElDonBigotes

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
This room you were in werent supposed to be accessed. The scenes there are from the dungeon test version of the game

You seem to know about the old versions. In the image files of the game on the old VX Ace engine, there's a bunch of PNGs you can put together where Kohaku is kissing an old guy in a dark hooded robe, labelled as a magician. Do you know what version that was and how to get that scene? I really want to know the story behind it.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
That is supposed to be added for the final version, curently Iris can´t be interacted with (The original story did not have her as potential GF, like Kohaku and PM, but the author is rewritting it to add her in because of popular demand). As for bringging girls to the MC room, as far as I recal that can not be done yet (though I may be wrong in this one).
Got it, thanks for the clarification. It's great to hear that Iris is being added as a potential girlfriend :BootyTime: I'm just worried Kohaku is gonna go all Yandere mode on me and kill her if I smashed Iris lol. As for bringing girls to the MC's room, in the current version of the game, you can actually bring girls into the MC's room which I just found out in-game.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

Ah, gotcha! I was curious about what was inside, so I used the 'mv mz cheatmenu' to no-clip my way in :KEK:. Thanks for sharing the link, I'll be sure to check it out!

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Sorry for the English, it is not deleted. if not implemented or cut. For example, there are characters that ACE was in but are no longer in MV. wait for all the ACE content to return to the MV

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
You seem to know about the old versions. In the image files of the game on the old VX Ace engine, there's a bunch of PNGs you can put together where Kohaku is kissing an old guy in a dark hooded robe, labelled as a magician. Do you know what version that was and how to get that scene? I really want to know the story behind it.
I dont know much about old versions, and as far I am aware, there are some random images in the games files that tecno makes. In the maze minigame there was the CGs from the megitsune game on the files, for example.

Anyway, can you send me the image? just out of curiosity

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry for the English, it is not deleted. if not implemented or cut. For example, there are characters that ACE was in but are no longer in MV. wait for all the ACE content to return to the MV
Thanks for getting back to me. Just wanted to let you know that someone else already provided the answer to my question. Appreciate your response nonetheless! :BootyTime:

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I've just realized something disappointing - it seems you can only obtain the dancer outfit for Kohaku in the NTR route, not in the vanilla/non-NTR route. Unless I'm mistaken, it's a shame it's not available in vanilla/non-NTR route.

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
Você fez alguma missão primeiro pra depois ir no porto ?
cara, ce tem que fazer uma parte da missão principal até liberar missão de 2 estrelas, daí vc tem que ir no porto pra fazer a missão e encontra ele lá, dica upa força até o 6 pelo menos

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
I dont know much about old versions, and as far I am aware, there are some random images in the games files that tecno makes. In the maze minigame there was the CGs from the megitsune game on the files, for example.

Anyway, can you send me the image? just out of curiosity
Sure. When I connect the hard drive I have it on.

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes