Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Aight so there has been some news about version .70 in his cien and i want yalls guesses on how long it will take to finally reach ver.80 oooorrrrrr whether he will make another excuse to start all over again and buy himself more time

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Aight so there has been some news about version .70 in his cien and i want yalls guesses on how long it will take to finally reach ver.80 oooorrrrrr whether he will make another excuse to start all over again and buy himself more time
I always wondered why he did this, can't he just release the game, get a bunch of money and announce working on his next project? Sure subscriber numbers might drop but the immediate gain from release should sustain him till his next project is full on development (as it did for alot of established japanese game developers).

Reactions: Anonymous5689

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
I always think that western devs are the shitty moneyripping ones and that the asian ones are based but then I see this dev and I'm like nah theres exceptions to the rule lmao. Bro tries to make the next Duke Nukem Forever lmao.

Pretty sure its not an actual problem regarding the skills of the developers but its more about the business model of shitty patreon and other ass places like subscribestar which incentivizes developers to releasing as slow as possible while asking the moneypigs what guy should NTR next. Slow ass model of production and kinda weird considering that technobrake uses a model that sticks predefined cg on to each other instead of drawing artworks as a whole. That way you can edit other scenes more quickly without redrawing every new scene. Which he does to arrange quick sex scenes, yet development still takes time.

If he wants to put in some more content all he has to do is to include a bunch of generic scenes and messing around with already existing bodyparts he has put into the game. Not to mention that the game is bugged as hell. In one of the scenes, I think it was the brothel scenes with yarizo where you watch him fuck the Priestess yet his cock looked tiny which is such a weird oversight considering he used the generic pose and sideways perspective so he most likely misclicked on the average penis size he drew instead of the yarizo version lmao. Hopefully that has been fixed.

I also know that Techno draws very fast and has talent, his productions aren't ass but he has a very streamlined way to produce new art. Realistically I would give him two weeks so he easily could draw bodyparts for like 12 different sex scenes with variants that can be streched to have at least twice as many. Bro is slacking off and needs the whip lmao.

Reactions: Anonymous5689
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes