ynefaayzr

Jul 7, 2018
Just found out you can change the language of your save file using online save editor. Just change the value for Variable#1 with 0 (Japanese) or 1 (English). Saves me from having to restart my playthrough to check new content lol.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

Takyoon

Dec 2, 2019
I might be an idiot, but is there any way to change the name of the MC? I cant figure out how to delete letters... Again, might be an idiot...

Doinkers

Jun 27, 2020
I might be an idiot, but is there any way to change the name of the MC? I cant figure out how to delete letters... Again, might be an idiot...
i dont change the name of the mc since idc but im pretty sure you just press x when it asks you to wirte hes name

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I've always wondered how do I get the scene that is in the OP in which you see priestess getting raped/having s*x with that one guy and the protagonist is seemingly seeing all of this through a hole.
I have never found it so I came to wonder if a scene like that even exists.

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
I've always wondered how do I get the scene that is in the OP in which you see priestess getting raped/having s*x with that one guy and the protagonist is seemingly seeing all of this through a hole.
I have never found it so I came to wonder if a scene like that even exists.
The scene is currently not in the game, I have never seen it myself but it was included in a very early version of the game, it is likely to make a reappearance once the story progresses to the point where the Priestess is convinced to sleep with other guys at the request of the Male Protagonist. There are actually quite a few scenes like this that were removed so I imagine once the dev gets to that point there will be a large number of scenes implemented at once.

That being said it would be great if a mod removed the first and fourth images from the main post to reduce confusion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CruelOcean

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
Hmm, I'm at 20 posts per page, and this forum has 200 pages. If 20x200 = 4000 posts, then I don't think I'm the 5000th member to ask this taking into account that probably more than a quarter of the posts are from the same members... so I'm probably the 100th or something, grats to you too(y)

(I'm very fun at parties c:)

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
Well, for those wondering how to get Yarizo in your party, the simple answer is: You can't, at least not right now, it may be coded and people managed to cheat it to happen or is a patreon exclusive or whathever but there is no dialog option to ask him to join.

When you enter the docks you get the options of helping Yarizo or ignore the situation (if you are evil alignment).

Then you can either kick the thugs's ass (requires Strenght), tell them that you'll pay whatever Yarizo owns them (-100 gold), or straight up kill them (needs 10+ Insanity).

After that the only thing that happens is that Yarizo introduces himself, MC and Priestess see his dick because his pants are torn, he goes to get new ones and the last options are just some dialog options about what just happened. 2 funny ones are second one where MC tells Priestess that's a lvl99 dick and last one he ask Priestess if she liked that dick.

Ver.25 ends when you talk to the knight and the elf, and beach has the other 2 new scenes so unless Yarizo is hiding somewhere in the other areas of the game I believe him joining is for a future version.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wait... what? how did you....
To be honest, I'm not really sure, because this part's not translated and there's not even any Japanese for me to flex my extremely poor moonreading skills on, just blank text fields.
I assume the thugs he owed money to just kill him since I failed the strength check (despite maxing strength with this shitty level 3 limit).

I'm gonna keep him alive next time though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes