Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Quick question, since I haven't brushed up on the US' download laws.
Does downloading stuff from here or something like ovagames or igg-games get detected and punished or no?
I'm visiting for about a month and wanna know if I need to download stuff beforehand.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Quick question, since I haven't brushed up on the US' download laws.
Does downloading stuff from here or something like ovagames or igg-games get detected and punished or no?
I'm visiting for about a month and wanna know if I need to download stuff beforehand.
I dont think so, i have downloaded stuff from the internet since I was 13 or so. I only know its illegal to download music in the US tho.

Reactions: Sin-xix

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I took my time to read previous posts... apparently we will get 0.6 next week probably at the end of it and 0.7 at the end of the month or so. An Alpha of the game with Town and such will be available by may.
Tbh that's pretty soon, given how long the development of a proper game usually takes.

And while everyone wants to see more of the priestess, I'm just waiting for some playable Iris scenes. TechnoBrake, if you are really stalking this forum, please take my hint and give us some more elf material soon!

Reactions: mattsan

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Tbh that's pretty soon, given how long the development of a proper game usually takes.

And while everyone wants to see more of the priestess, I'm just waiting for some playable Iris scenes. TechnoBrake, if you are really stalking this forum, please take my hint and give us some more elf material soon!
Tbh from what ive seen in the game files and Ci-en... most of the art is already done. Ill asume the game may be in a 50% stage or so. Hes just testing the dungeon mechanics such as the new one that we will see this week in 0.6, Madness. Hopefully by the end of 2020 the game will be complete or mostly playable.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

Shadow231997

Feb 13, 2020

you can write him in his twitter

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Any gallery viewer yet?
What for ? you can get all the scenes easily... its a test version so you have the means of editing the NTR, Lewdness and Relationship with Yashiro values. You wont find the ones in the description tho.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Hi. May I know what game or hentai name of the guy shows in your signature pic ? It looks interesting :p
Cant remember right now. He was a hentai and a game I think but he doesnt look like in my signature but worse.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Hi. May I know what game or hentai name of the guy shows in your signature pic ? It looks interesting :p
It's called Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 -Jokyoushi Tsuma: Marika no Baai-. It's a NTR focused game and it's only in Japanese, though I guess you can use a machine translator but don't expect a coherent translation.

nongnew

Jan 1, 2020
It's called Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 -Jokyoushi Tsuma: Marika no Baai-. It's a NTR focused game and it's only in Japanese, though I guess you can use a machine translator but don't expect a coherent translation.
Thanks guys. You save my day ! :D

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Aight, Google translator says they found a boy (i hope its a shota). He needs rescue and Kohaku says its her responsibility to help him. But having him in the party would be a disadvantage in combat so they have to avoid fights. The kid is scared and doesnt want to die. Mc has to choose.
1. Jimmy convinces him
2. Kohaku convinces him
3. Let Kohaku calm him down <3 uwu.

Next options are:

1. Stop her.
2. Go ahead.

I doubt we will see this in the next update 0.6 but I hope we do.

D

Deleted member 373045

Aight, Google translator says they found a boy (i hope its a shota). He needs rescue and Kohaku says its her responsibility to help him. But having him in the party would be a disadvantage in combat so they have to avoid fights. The kid is scared and doesnt want to die. Mc has to choose.
1. Jimmy convinces him
2. Kohaku convinces him
3. Let Kohaku calm him down <3 uwu.

Next options are:

1. Stop her.
2. Go ahead.

I doubt we will see this in the next update 0.6 but I hope we do.
How the hell did you google translate a video?

• Haha
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes