laser14

Jun 21, 2017
I play this on mac, works fine with wine. I don't know if this is common but the game's been crashing when using abilities. Anybody else been having this issue? Since v0.30.
Is your OS fully updated? I had problems with Wine after the last update.

RikaF

Aug 30, 2018
for everyone asking about new main quest just go back to the orphanage, be warned tho u will have to fight 3 enemies in a row then a boss

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
This has gone far enough. Yes, he did asked for a sort of "grace period". However, no one has ever made it into a code of honor around here. It is just brought up by triggered Technobrake followers. And people sort of thinking this is a thing around here. The answer is NO, we don't force people (it's all volunteerism and sharing) AND we ask people who has the mean to support the developers they like. This has been the foundation of F95zone, I hope this will continue years ahead as well. End of story.
Just replying this old comment to say:

Chad.

One love.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
So, how do you "update" this kind of game? I've deleting the previous version and just playing the new one from the start. But I missed plenty of patches so I rather unlock what new things this game has to offer from were I left the game the last time.

Do I have to delete the previous version and just copy/paste the save folder or it is something else that I have to do?

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Does any one know where to change the lust and love values from. I know its from closet of the inn. But i dont see any option to change the values from there.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes