Dave 237

May 29, 2018
so since there is no recollection room where does that mean that there is no way to replay events?

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
Loving it, but why would he ever use a condom lol
It's for reference only, being an R10 event it must be a raw insertion

From my point of view, with a condom it would'nt stink the next day, and raw it would stink of semen the next day.

Last edited:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Doubtful to guess but this version compared to 18 previous versions ago got:

Variation of outfits for the priestess, bunny outfit, and others that i can't remember since i don't archive previous versions of this

Removal of dungeon shota scenes on priestess

A few other scenes in the town that i also can't remember but they were really short in matter of interaction as a hero or priestess

and that's all i can remember because at this point of time idk if techno will implement the previous removed content on final version on the game and be available without any censorship on dl-site, but whatever goes it goes i guess right?

Reactions: Yukihirou

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys so i was playing the dungeon test version yesterday just cuz but i noticed smthing didnt they say they were finna gonna add cuminflation that could be discharged at the camp later on?

acornzzz

Oct 9, 2017
Have anyone tried to launch this game on android? For example through JoiPlay? it keeps showing me error that it can't find one file but I checked and it's there. I was wondering if anyone else tried to do that too.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Village(仮)アーリーアルファ & Nymphomania Priestess Ver0.40c FIX2

Mega

Mega

Is the Village demo just have bust nudes from the girls without sex interactions overall?

I tried my way to interact and click with every single woman. including the knight busty lady at the campfire and i don't understand what to do from that point forward xD

So is just a demo showing that you can do vaginal and oral actions with them but no scenes so far right?

Anyways thanks for the NP update i have a lot to get on track since over 8 patches without playing this :p

Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
CG in milk ranch bad ending, there's another one with the ranch's owner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cannot figure out how to get the endings for the milk quest. Is it only available in Japenese or something? When doing it in English on the newest version, there are no second diologue options like everything I'm seeing says to choose.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Is the Village demo just have bust nudes from the girls without sex interactions overall?

I tried my way to interact and click with every single woman. including the knight busty lady at the campfire and i don't understand what to do from that point forward xD

So is just a demo showing that you can do vaginal and oral actions with them but no scenes so far right?

Anyways thanks for the NP update i have a lot to get on track since over 8 patches without playing this :p
I think only two, the school girl and the warrior lady at the shrine have another option for sex scene.

KoldTK

Aug 6, 2017
Cannot figure out how to get the endings for the milk quest. Is it only available in Japenese or something? When doing it in English on the newest version, there are no second diologue options like everything I'm seeing says to choose.
Maybe not enough sex stat quest i guess.
The current version's already fixed milk ranch quest bug

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Took this from DlSite and translated via Google Translate.
・ Yarizo ――Dungeon follower event Fall
・ Yarizo ――Sexual harassment event at university
・ PM ――Camping sleep event
・ Beach ――Water ball!
· System-Event test mode

Basically 3 new graphics are added. (Priest x Yarizo 2, PM1)

This time, it is a pick-up from the idea given by Eisa's proposal channel regarding Yarizo and beach events.

Then, today's article is ...
・ Promotion
・ Progress of MV game scheduled to be released in November
・ Detailed contents of Nymphomania Priestess Ver0.40d

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes