Mar 9, 2021
Is there a way to let the scenes auto play without having to click?
No, but they way I 'dealt' with the issue was to use my left hand to hit the Z key, which also works. Assuming that your 'issue' is the one I'm thinking about. ( I don't know why I'm beating around the bush, this is an R18 site lmao)

Sopas13

Dec 28, 2021
Can somebody help me i stuck in yarizo relationship lvl 2 i used the cheats to get it to the max and now i dont know to get it at lvl 3.

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Can somebody help me i stuck in yarizo relationship lvl 2 i used the cheats to get it to the max and now i dont know to get it at lvl 3.
I think it the release note for R6 it was stated that you first have to maxout the addiction to him (I think 120) than sleep in the village inn.

That should trigger an event where it is raised to lvl 3

Reactions: dm210f
Nov 21, 2019
on the first page you can see " Walkthrough " click on the first link this is full guide, also you can find the ids of "Variable#204 "- Yarizo Relationship Value just set it with program like RpgMakerSaveEdit (or not) with this you also can change your amout of money or items

open RpgSaveEditor -> click on your save -> after you see the edit menu click advanced -> Edit Switches and Variables -> click on Variables -> find number 204 (or 204: [絆Lvl]ヤリゾー ) -> click on the rigth namber because you use Cheat God i think the number whill be something like 6 but this doesnt matter just clink on it end set it to 2 after this the cutscene should work

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I thought that i have unlocked all scenes but when i saw a vid on spankbang, i realized that i was wrong. There are still so many scenes, i hope gallery will be added soon.

Hardlove123

Oct 7, 2017
you have to get him up to 250 or 280 then with him in your party go to any inn day or night, and it doen't matter how long and enjoy the scene

JokerJR99

Apr 7, 2019
Does anyone have an up to date link for the 2021 Halloween minigame? The old links are broken and I can't find it anywhere.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes