Aug 8, 2021
No. That's literally the entire point of this site. You're on a pirate site complaining about pirating and telling people to pay up, even you should realize how dumb you sound. But thanks for paying for the game so I don't have to lmao.
Firstly, my post wasn't to push someone in a difficult situation to buy the game, I think there are those of us who do have the ability to buy it but are just lazy, I was one of them. I did not understand it at the time, but you can just do a one time patreon subscription (1 month) and you will have access to the game/updates even if you stop subscribing to the patreon. So, that was why I post what I posted. Next, I'm on this website to discuss about the game because the discord is somewhat dead. I was really complaining about people who don't pay but just go out of their way to make it difficult for technobrake. For example, this review right here, it is complaining about a game that is work in progress, free. And shit, the guy probably didn't even play the fucking game because how the fuck can't you find any content?!?! It is not hard to ask, but if you are going to pirate the game, don't make it difficult for the creator and at least put in the effort to play the game before shitting up the thread/review.

1653191640736.png

Aug 8, 2021
I

Just handing money is like what religions do hoping it gets better, you wanna give opinion and feedback which is the REAL money *here*, I'm worried if TB is swayed by praise or negative feedback which is important for development.

This is feels like Yandere Simulator where the creator was affected by the fans' opinions which is his second source of inspiration considering that game started because and after he shared it on 4chan,

Then again the only reason this discussion started is because of a bunch of screenshots, who knows how much TB really feels - I can only give good faith but seeing he's bothered by opinion he seems vulnerable right now, and may need support beside money and words of encouragement... or he's totally fine idk :/
Nah he is fine. We aren't the only one giving him headache, but that is a story for another time I guess. Also, I don't know chinese so lul. You can tell it is related to chinese players.

Aug 8, 2021
I don't understand how people keep forking over money for unfinished products and then pretend they're better than everybody else on this site...

Yes, I'm a PoS pirate
You can pay one time and get contents/and future releases. That is what I done, and I encourage others to do the same. Also, if I get product on time and every month then I will chip if I can. I'm not looking to coom myself everyday. I just want something to take my mind off shit every month, and this fits the bill.

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
For those who download the game for free and complain, just leave. No one is forcing you to play the game. Leave the thread for those who are interested in the game, and if you are going to complain anyway, give techno his goddamn money and complain about it on discord. I actually paid for the game but I don't give him shit about it. On the contrary, I actually enjoy his model of making games, because I can turn off my brain every 2 weeks or so, and save the rest of my energy for other shit. If that is not something you support, just spend your time on other game instead of shitting up the thread.

As for the heroes, you guys are doing god's work. You guys make me enjoy the game so much that I manage to pull the plug and pay for the game. I'm going to try and pitch technobrake patreon for him, tell me if I suck. It is 1 dollars for access to discord permanently, so it doesn't take much to support him. If you have 10 dollars, you get access to other channels and the game updates. It is permanent, so you don't need to do a monthly contribution. For me, I'm planning to contribute 20 dollars every four months, so it is like 5 dollars each month. If you can't do that, just save up 10 dollars to get permanent access to the game, and contribute more whenever you have more. Lastly, I don't think he will quit. He is just complaining about people not paying for the game and complain about it. Don't rush him to finish the game, because there are people like me who just going along for the ride with him. That is the end of my rant, hopefully more people support technobrake and learn to do other things.
Just leave the pirating site. Yeah okay dude. XD guys will pirate DOZENS if not HUNDREDS of games but when they support one now they're virtuous. LOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: LeVocaloid

Shrekker201

May 7, 2021
You can pay one time and get contents/and future releases. That is what I done, and I encourage others to do the same. Also, if I get product on time and every month then I will chip if I can. I'm not looking to coom myself everyday. I just want something to take my mind off shit every month, and this fits the bill.
I am a coomer tho...

Jul 20, 2018
You can pay one time and get contents/and future releases.
Didn't realize that was possible, thank you for elaborating.

But you should know why people (pirate or not) are complaining about the game/dev.
I lurk most of the time in threads and the whole "For those who download the game for free and complain, just leave." thing is... Yeah...

Not sure why people keep saying that. Not convincing anyone with that.

The_Framed

Apr 28, 2022
I need help whenever I start the game it says unable to find ./Mod am I missing something or is my download broken?

Sep 27, 2019
Anyone got a save for the latest content? that'll be nice

also y'all should stop taking this game so seriously, it's literally hentai, get a drink and chill. TB did stuff, doesn't mean his game is bad in correlation, so if you don't like the game do post why in a constructive argument and not like you are entitled to changes of a game you don't own.

Now i'm gonna go draw vore while playing Lancer, good day everybody

Edit : Do note that if the game is only available on f95 it isn't piracy anymore, it is his workplace. Ence your pirate site argument doesn't matter any longer since the game is free.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomNothing
Aug 8, 2021
Didn't realize that was possible, thank you for elaborating.
No problem, I just want to bring some attention to it because techno is not scamming like some people make him out to be.

But you should know why people (pirate or not) are complaining about the game/dev.
I lurk most of the time in threads
Lol, to be honest, I don't know. Is it some petty reason or a misunderstanding? I know a lot of people on here pour money into other patreon creators before and get delay products. However, as mentioned before, TB only charge you once to get access to his nymphomania priestess content. So, I'm not sure what you are referring to, lol.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
It's funny to see some of you complaining about devs having a slow pace. Some of the dudes are alone doing art, programming and designing the game ofc it will take some time, I have faith that many of the devs that I follow are going to deliver the game and Techno isn't even some of these devs that just milk the patreons and spend a whole month to just do a status update saying "bugs fixed".

Some of you here are taking a mid to good tier eroge dev for granted. Not that it really matters, having more people discussing random topics here bump the thread which inevitably attracts more people and increases the chance of someone wanting to support Technobreak.

I, for one, am eagerly waiting for more Priestess and Yarizo scenes when this kid dev stop fuming about poor dudes in a pirate website pirating his game.

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It's funny to see some of you complaining about devs having a slow pace. Some of the dudes are alone doing art, programming and designing the game ofc it will take some time, I have faith that many of the devs that I follow are going to deliver the game and Techno isn't even some of these devs that just milk the patreons and spend a whole month to just do a status update saying "bugs fixed".

Some of you here are taking a mid to good tier eroge dev for granted. Not that it really matters, having more people discussing random topics here bump the thread which inevitably attracts more people and increases the chance of someone wanting to support Technobreak.

I, for one, am eagerly waiting for more Priestess and Yarizo scenes when this kid dev stop fuming about poor dudes in a pirate website pirating his game.
Wise words from a fellow coomer

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
i actually like the game.
the greatest programming ive ever done is just vba in excel, but i can expect how tiresome it would be to make a game on your own, let alone do the stor and art along with it. the dude is actually doing a good job. when the game is finished im sure it would be awesome.... but to me it seems there are certain highs and lows in updates.....some are good some are soso....

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018

Nice man, at this rate you can wait until your grandchildren grow up for this game to be completed

Reactions: degenerateguy

Spenser

Jun 17, 2017
Hi, could someone help me, please? I'm in the "Investigating the unknown" main quest (Level 1). I have to talk to someone in the Church, but there's no one there. I've tried looking at the university, as the walkthrough says, but there's no one there too. Could somone tell me where to look?

Thanks.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes