FoolhardyFay

Jan 7, 2018
Might be bugged, but I can't get to Bond Lv 3 for PotionMaker. I've finished the Rank2 Adventurer quest and I'm at 120 points for her, but I can't progress past the Thank You event, even when it's registered as (Complete)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2022
Might be bugged, but I can't get to Bond Lv 3 for PotionMaker. I've finished the Rank2 Adventurer quest and I'm at 120 points for her, but I can't progress past the Thank You event, even when it's registered as (Complete)
I had a similar issue, have you been to the beach with kohaku? that fixed it for me. also, after i completed the final PM quest it wont trigger the scene to ask PM to become a follower, as the relationship events no longer show up as a menu.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
I had a similar issue, have you been to the beach with kohaku? that fixed it for me. also, after i completed the final PM quest it wont trigger the scene to ask PM to become a follower, as the relationship events no longer show up as a menu.
you have to save Yaguza and when priest mention about 3rd partner...said yes for Yakuza then come back to PM

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have Netorase allowance to max and at camp select make love and she says you want me to have sex with him again there was never a first time where is it

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes