Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I really hope he stops focusing on so much on iris, we already have priestess for the fem protag and main waifu content and pm for second girl (of whom we barely have shit for anyway. This is really starting to get out of hand tbh and going to cause updates to take forever with all these bitches to work on. Especially when the game is supposed to be about the priestess and the mc. We have this long ass intro and a brand new map just for probably one part of the story for iris now?

Also wtf leon too? It kinda feels like he is pushing 2 games into one tbh. I mean who even cares about leon?

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I really hope he stops focusing on so much on iris, we already have priestess for the fem protag and main waifu content and pm for second girl (of whom we barely have shit for anyway. This is really starting to get out of hand tbh and going to cause updates to take forever with all these bitches to work on. Especially when the game is supposed to be about the priestess and the mc. We have this long ass intro and a brand new map just for probably one part of the story for iris now?

Also wtf leon too? It kinda feels like he is pushing 2 games into one tbh. I mean who even cares about leon?
I think Leon and Iris could be part of a game that is happening at the same time as this one and maybe once both are finished he could work on merging this two games together

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018

I personally love me some thicc elfs. But yeah, we havent't had much Priestess content for a while despite having her name in the title

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Anyone know how to get all yarizo in combat scenes? I only saw some harass scene and 1 fuck scene if kohaku is dead. Maxed relationship

Hristor32

Jan 27, 2022
Can somebody tell me how to trigger the new graphics/events in 0.49 ,like the one in the slum in royal capital that can be seen at night

GakuKYUNn

Sep 2, 2022
Guys, can anyone tell me if there is any way to play this game on IPhone 7 Plus? I'm looking for some emulator that can make me play rpg maker games but I can't find any, if anyone has any miraculous way I'll be very grateful

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
I haven't played the Iris content for several updates.
How is the story? Someone please spoiler me
is iris story fully NTR?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
is it netorare more or netorase ? like cuckold/share/hotwife ? or cheating behind back and MC doesnt know ?

FlewFlow69

Oct 24, 2017
Playing it.
I've played the game for a total of 50 hours (since first release). Thanks for the input though.

My question is if there's a way to figure out if you've seen all the content.

Or if someone else has a "100%" save from the current update I could take a look at.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes