Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This is already great. The options to turn off unwanted experiences and also to play primarily as a male protagonist makes this TechnoBrake title a definite must.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you do a backspace when entering a name?

edit: it's the 'a' key, makes perfect logical sense

grimstring

Aug 14, 2017
Male protag + NTR
what a shame i'm skipping this one
and i know you can turn it off but it's pretty clear you miss most of the content in the game

Aug 23, 2017
BabyYoda Can you put this in the OP? Technobrake said it in this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also: Then, with next week's update to ver0.4! (This would be the Japanese version, the English version would come later If it's like the other times that Technobrake has updated the test demo)

Last edited:

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
BabyYoda Can you put this in the OP? Technobrake said it in this post:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also: Then, with next week's update to ver0.4! (This would be the Japanese version, the English version would come later If it's like the other times that Technobrake has updated the test demo)
The dlsite its already there, this is just one article in the entire thread about the game there. Sorry if i'm wrong but if someone just click there they can find the post.

Aug 23, 2017
The dlsite its already there, this is just one article in the entire thread about the game there. Sorry if i'm wrong but if someone just click there they can find the post.
I mean that if can put this in the OP:
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. I can't get out of the dungeon.
A. The dungeon test is for testing combat and dungeon movements and opinions and is not an alpha version of the entire game.

Since some users are confused if this an alpha/beta, that they can't get out of the dungeon, etc...
This is to make clear that what they are playing/going to play is a test of the dungeon part of the game.

Reactions: leonleon003

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
I mean that if can put this in the OP:
[Frequently Asked Questions]
Q. I can't get out of the dungeon.
A. The dungeon test is for testing combat and dungeon movements and opinions and is not an alpha version of the entire game.

Since some users are confused if this an alpha/beta, that they can't get out of the dungeon, etc...
This is to make clear that what they are playing/going to play is a test of the dungeon part of the game.
Ah, yes. My bad ;)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Why have a NTR off option if the game can have the monsters rape the girl even if it's turned off?
Mainly because heroine rape is a different fetish in itself, it's kind of ironic but many people are okay when the heroine is raped but they hate it when the heroine cheats on the MC.

Overall it's kind of related to those games in which the MC is a female and they get taken advantage in all possible ways and even raped by monsters.

But yeah, I agree that because we are the male MC this could easily fall on the NTR category too.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Technobrake just posted in his Ci-en that yes with NTR off you the heroine cant cheat BUT we can still cheat with other girls!
Thats the kind of thing I want in game, now Im really looking foward to this.

3.40 star(s) 72 Votes